Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My Pre-Order Code is gone!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

IcedAnimals
12.14.2011 , 03:21 PM | #11
I am thinking that even though the 3rd check box under my account is not checked that has nothing to do with the early access. Because like the post above mine said if you go to my account and on the right hand menu click "code redemption" you will see that your code has been applied to your account and when you did it.
When in doubt burn it, then burn yourself for doubting. "Imperial inquisition"

McKnighter
12.14.2011 , 03:25 PM | #12
Ah, it does say in the 'CODE REDEMPTION HISTORY' that they are redeemed.

Sorry for the error on my part... I just freaked out when I saw that it was telling me that I need to enter in a code.

Thanks for the swift replies!
Apathy is death.

SURVEY
12.14.2011 , 03:36 PM | #13
Code One Game Purchase Code

I think there are two codes involved and that is what is leading to confusion for some. I was in the same predicament when I entered my game purchase code, which was approved, and then I got stuck on the page where you enter your security questions and I could not get past the box asking for a "code". Naturally, I attempted to enter the purchase code again and that got bounced immediately.

Code Two Game Invite Code

I believe the second code involved is an early invite code, which I doubt that I will have much use for seeing that I did not order the game until December 13th, aside from that, it is my belief that this second code will allow access o the game prior to release.

I checked my account and clicked on the "Code Redemption" button and it did say that I did enter the first code and have been through the D/L of the client and all needed patching. So Code One took.

I hope this helps...

It really would have helped a lot of players if all this had of been spelled out on one page, the page where you enter your security questions, in BIG BOLD LETTERS, that the invite code and the purchase code are different.

Of course I could be 100% wrong

GrolschUK
12.14.2011 , 03:43 PM | #14
Almost right.

Game Purchase Code - AKA Pre-Order Code
Entered to give access to the pre-order goodies, and Early Game Access
EGA will be issued depending on when your code was registered, and does not require another code.
Have fun in the EGA when your turn comes.

Retail Game Code
This is the one missing from your account at the moment.
You will get it when you get your boxed version of the game, or if a digital download, an email will be sent from the 16th.
This code is required to activate your account for the game's release on the 20th, should include 30 days game time, and allow you to set a billing subscription.

SURVEY
12.14.2011 , 04:07 PM | #15
Good explanation..this should help those that read this thread.