WTB a gear level requirement for HMs!

Title says it all. This game needs something like WoW had, where you couldnt do certain heroics unless your gear was a certain level. I cant count how many times I have wiped due to people in greens and oranges with low level mods etc who either didnt know the fights OR or couldn't put out enough dps to stop boss from enraging. While I can pop my cooldowns to help my healer and keep the fight going alittle longer, it doesnt last forever. At this time it costs me 9k+ per death ,and while credits are not an issue (for me personally), its all the wasted time and the countless run backs that are starting to annoy me

Gear is not hard to come by in this game, nor are the credits to buy upgrades. Hell keep your low level oranges and mod them properly.

Edited by Tower

Um you have the ability to see someones gear before going with them. If you are going with a pug on a raid this is your own fault. It is an MMO get a guild, get some friends and do it properly. You should not need the game to tell you if someone is good enough.

Complaining about the people you pug with will do nothing. Also, complaining about repair bills in any way (even if you say you can pay them) is silly.

So. Here is what you do. Either stop pugging, or inspect players and boot them based on their gear. Have fun.