Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Security Question Problem

Rerrotab
12.14.2011 , 12:05 PM | #1
Hello Swtor,

I've finally been able to access my account, but I can't change my security question because I can't remember one of them. I reset my password but it still asks me that security question when Im trying to change it. I've tried calling your help line which has put me on hold for about 5 hours now. If its not working please tell me so I don't waste my time. This is really getting ridiculous, I just need to change one question I know the rest lol. I've also submitted a few emails which aren't getting any responses. Please help me Swtor!

Sincerely,
A very eager to play customer

ContraStorm
12.14.2011 , 03:57 PM | #2
Yea I have been experiencing the same thing with my account. I cannot play now because their system thinks that I am using a new computer to play the game witch I am not and have not installed any new hardware on my PC either. I have also emailed them a few times and have called but I get a message saying that their representatives are really busy with other calls and to call back later.

I hope they get this fixed soon because I payed for these hours of play and now I cannot because you cannot access your account if the system thinks that you have the wrong answer. It would be a bit helpful if there were other methods on verifying the customer is really the customer rather than one way where if you don't answer it correctly you hit a wall and you are ****ed until they call you or email you back.