Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Delays are gone!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Dovahkien
01.24.2012 , 01:03 PM | #381
The game still is the suck..Sorry but you can't fix bad development...

Matteis
01.24.2012 , 01:05 PM | #382
This thread is spreading lies.

It's not completely fixed, it's been improved but it's still there. And the mount delay is still a joke.
Annihilation Droid XRR-3: "I have been armed with twenty-four distinct weapons technologies."
Squadron 157, server HK-47, August 5th, 2011.

rastamanman
01.24.2012 , 01:10 PM | #383
Quote: Originally Posted by Aeroe View Post
Very serious. It's animation, not delay. I generally have 13-20 ping on my server and have never really experienced ability lag or delay ever. It still took me a while to learn to mount properly when first playing.

The animation is A very big part of the delay cause if u need to wait for animation to fully complete before u can use another ability even thou no CD and the ability is ready for use makes it very sluggish/stuttery or the ability will not work since it didn't finish the animation.

As i said before and others have said the only way i see it being fixed is if they make stuff damage/heal or what ever soon as u start casting or MID animation since u can notice on many ability that even after the castbar is over there is another .5 sec for animation to finish so it kinda domino effects other ability's.

Cleopas
01.24.2012 , 01:17 PM | #384
Quote: Originally Posted by Jediwran View Post
He was just stating a fact. If you actually wait for the animation, it works just fine. But I agree, the casting bar should be the "law" so to speak. You should be able to zoom off when the bar says you can, not when the animation says you can.
Which is what I was testing out. I like that statement ("The casting bar should be the law...").

Gonna start using that when talking about this topic henceforth
Cleopas--Sorcerer
Sapoelc--Powertech
GM of Hadishi

Nytak
01.24.2012 , 01:19 PM | #385
That's awesome!!

Do you know if they took care of the Troopers full auto and mortar volley delay as well? Suppose I can just check tonight, but it would be nice if they got that too.
Decemberite
You work hard so we don't have to

Jaick
01.24.2012 , 01:23 PM | #386
Quote: Originally Posted by Dovahkien View Post
The game still is the suck..Sorry but you can't fix bad development...
When the haters find less and less to complain about they will resort to the "this sucks but I'm not going to give a reason why" tactic.

jarjarloves
01.24.2012 , 01:23 PM | #387
Quote: Originally Posted by Jaick View Post
When the haters find less and less to complain about they will resort to the "this sucks but I'm not going to give a reason why" tactic.
it's fun seeing them run out of reasons.

Nytak
01.24.2012 , 01:24 PM | #388
Quote: Originally Posted by jarjarloves View Post
it's fun seeing them run out of reasons.
Yeah, since they are essentially just random troll posts now, it also cuts down on how much typing I have to do when I report the post.
Decemberite
You work hard so we don't have to

stupidhero
01.24.2012 , 01:25 PM | #389
Quote: Originally Posted by thomasgallant View Post
I guess all of those naysayers who quit becuase they couldnt fix the delay bug will come back in droves now.. I wish bioware could force them all to write an appology to get back into the forums.. there were far to many people ranting about the delay without giving them a chance to fix it.
They had the whole freaking beta test long to fix it. They didn't bother to touch upon the issue, until people started to rant about it upon release.

Apeth
01.24.2012 , 01:27 PM | #390
Woooooot just done a couple wz on my 50 shadow and what a difference....... Finally this games plays like it should.
Gaberiel - 55 - Shadow . Gabe-riel 55 Mara ,Xapeth - 55 - Scoundrel . Jeracho - 55 - Sniper. Constintine - 55 - Merc. A'peth - 55 -Vanguard. Jerecho - 55 - Sentinal. Azekeal - 55- sage. - Founder of SWTOR
The Hexander Legacy.