Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Chances of getting early access this late?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Chances of getting early access this late?

Dragongit
12.14.2011 , 02:01 PM | #1
Yea, for a long time I've been debating weither or not to get the game. I'm already dedicated to wow, yes I did the yearly contract... it's not different if I just played the year through anyway, but now I get free stuff with it. I digress though.

On the 12th, I gave in. Nostalgia for Star Wars and a fun looking game... the force was too strong. I gave in and ordered the standard edition from Origin. It says I have the early access and crystal of course. I know I wouldnt' get in right away... but have I ordered it too late, that it wouldn't even make a difference if I just waited for launch? How late should I expect to recieve that e-mail, if at all?

jayenomics
12.14.2011 , 02:02 PM | #2
You'll at least get it a day before hand...don't worry, I'm in the same boat as you bud.
Leader of The Meatshield Riot
Saber of Exar Kun - PVP East
Leathality Sniper - Level 19
Darkness Assassin - Level 28

Larishet
12.14.2011 , 02:06 PM | #3
Naa...just wait and buy it cheap off of Ebay. Forget pre-order at this point.

ThMirtisAsmenys
12.14.2011 , 02:10 PM | #4
did you redeem your pre-order code on this website? if not then you will not see anything. I believe the 12th was the last day to be able to garner early game access, so you may be able to play for a bit on the 19th or perhaps earlier.

jayenomics
12.14.2011 , 02:11 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ThMirtisAsmenys View Post
did you redeem your pre-order code on this website? if not then you will not see anything. I believe the 12th was the last day to be able to garner early game access, so you may be able to play for a bit on the 19th or perhaps earlier.
No sir, I preordered on the 13th and was able to enter my code for EGA
Leader of The Meatshield Riot
Saber of Exar Kun - PVP East
Leathality Sniper - Level 19
Darkness Assassin - Level 28

Dragongit
12.14.2011 , 03:49 PM | #6
Hmmmm... I suppose I should have forseen that. As I said I had hesitated for too long. I was hoping for at least maybe Saturday, but I suppose Monday is still good. This should hopefully be a good alternative for WoW if I ever get tired of it.