Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

At what levels do new recipes need to be trained?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
At what levels do new recipes need to be trained?

Thundergulch
12.14.2011 , 02:24 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Marauder View Post
Do you only get something from your crafting vendor, like synth or artifice? Do the gathering vendors like treasure hunting give you anything new or do you get those crew missions automatically?
New crew missions will appear automatically when your skill level with that mission skill is high enough

MikeScottMorgan
12.14.2011 , 02:29 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Docmal View Post
Not for synthweaving, unless i have a bug. I went straight to 57 last night and my trainer never had anything new. I got a few recipes from reverse engineering and one from underworld trading though.
Your trainer doesn't carry them you get them from a vendor. If your in Corusan it's the Synthweave Vendor near the Armstech vendor. I believe

I've been shot at with lasers, lost limbs to light-sabers, been blown-up and crapped out of nearly every beast in the galaxy. George Lucas has made my life a living hell.
It's Misery

ebilwon
12.14.2011 , 03:29 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Thundergulch View Post
Has nothing to do with the level of your character.
you can be level 10 and craft level 50 gear.
This is only true for production skills correct? You can not max gathering or mission skills with a level 10 character, eh?

Sabrel
12.14.2011 , 03:31 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by ebilwon View Post
This is only true for production skills correct? You can not max gathering or mission skills with a level 10 character, eh?
Why wouldn't you be able to? The only limiting factor is cash to run the missions.

Chef_BoyRUdead
12.14.2011 , 03:36 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by MikeScottMorgan View Post
Your trainer doesn't carry them you get them from a vendor. If your in Corusan it's the Synthweave Vendor near the Armstech vendor. I believe
Other than the initial training of the skill, what do the skill trainers do then?

ebilwon
12.14.2011 , 03:44 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Chef_BoyRUdead View Post
Other than the initial training of the skill, what do the skill trainers do then?
That's my question - if you can or if the dev's placed a level limit in place to restrict it like they have with some other crafting related things.