Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BH saved this game for me.

Unstizzy
12.14.2011 , 01:41 PM | #1
I got in on a Beta weekend and prior I had always planned on going sith warrior. However, the first planet was completely and utterly plain. Nothing special really about the story at all. Fighting and movement was meh....

However I just decided to give a random class a try and since BH was ranged i got into it and BAM the story and fighting is awesome. 10x's better than the Sith Warrior. In other words THANKS BIOWARE for saving teh game for me. It's going to be a good winter. Cheers all and see you on the battle field. You may see my missile first though... Muahaha

Unstizzy (AKA ToolShed)

CodwiDasan
12.14.2011 , 03:44 PM | #2
Cool man, I haven't tried the BH yet, but I fell in love with the Imperial Agent the same way. I do like the SW though, I just prefer long range at the moment. Its nice when ther is a class that really fits a person like a glove. In previous mmo's I always had trouble find a class I enjoyed and stayed happy with. I look forward to the long haul with TOR.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

I support the Imperial war effort, with them in charge peace will never be a option.
Beta:11/11/11 crew