Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Level 6 Quest The Blood Legacy

ComaWhite
12.14.2011 , 02:40 PM | #31
This quest is bizarrely difficult. It was this way in the beta, and it remains this way in the game at present. You have to pack a medpack, a stim, and over-level for the quest in order to kill the slug.

Maven
Shien

OzeebaWifa
12.14.2011 , 03:43 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeddahwe View Post
This quest is strange, on one character I can do it at level 6 on another even at 8 it is impossible. the issue is the boss -elite- seems the damage is spiky and needs to be toned down.
I've done that boss 6 times now....it's called Stimpacks and Heals...you can easily solo this boss.
---
There are two groups of people you can make fun off on the internet without fear of retribution; the illiterate and the Amish.

Argyuile
12.14.2011 , 03:54 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by OzeebaWifa View Post
I've done that boss 6 times now....it's called Stimpacks and Heals...you can easily solo this boss.
Stimpacks and heals =/= easy

snooggums
12.14.2011 , 06:56 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Argyuile View Post
Stimpacks and heals =/= easy
Stimpacks and medkits are easy, you click one anytime within and hour before the fight starts and the other in the middle of the fight. No more difficult than using your class buff and an attack...

Mopdaddy
12.15.2011 , 12:01 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by snooggums View Post
Challenges don't need to be toned down, you can always ask someone to assist you.
Games not even offically out yet... and already the cry for a nerf b/c "YOU" couldn't do something at the level you wanted.

azmundai
12.15.2011 , 12:02 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Erevan_Kindelar View Post
I managed to solo this quest with my lvl 8 Sith Inquisitor on the first attempt during beta but the fight was very close. Then during the next beta weekend with my lvl 8 Sith Warrior, I needed help from my companion.

"Strong" level mobs of your own level are typically soloable one-on-one unless you get careless, but the Elites are ones that you either need to wait a level or two to tackle or get some help.
i got him on my warrior before my companion .. used every cooldown, and a stim. was a sliver from dead. good fight
x-server lfd tools are great for cramming people into content, but quality > quantity.

Nevcairiel
12.15.2011 , 01:02 AM | #37
I did that quest on my SI at around level 7, without companion. Granted, i died once, but after that i was way more careful and managed just fine. Challenging? Sure. Impossible? No. Needs to be changed? Hell no!

snooggums
12.15.2011 , 01:15 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Mopdaddy View Post
Games not even offically out yet... and already the cry for a nerf b/c "YOU" couldn't do something at the level you wanted.
I hope that was directed at the OP, since I was saying it shouldn't be toned down...

misieek
12.15.2011 , 01:16 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeddahwe View Post
This quest is strange, on one character I can do it at level 6 on another even at 8 it is impossible. the issue is the boss -elite- seems the damage is spiky and needs to be toned down.
It can be soloed sry mate if u can't handle buy some medicpaks or better weapon from vendor
sith marauder - annihilation tree

misieek
12.15.2011 , 01:21 AM | #40
TRY to do the elite mob from the lightsaber forge without saber ward and master strike
sith marauder - annihilation tree