Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Artifice - RE of Defender's Mettle possible?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Artifice - RE of Defender's Mettle possible?

Samitch
01.05.2012 , 10:21 AM | #1
I am curious if anyone has attempted RE on the crafted Lightsaber (Defender's Mettle) or any other crafted lightsaber for that matter? Is there a discoverable epic version of these, because I would hate to waste the biometric crystal alloy ingredients attempting something that isn't possible.

Samitch
01.05.2012 , 03:25 PM | #2
Anyone?

ZudetGambeous
01.05.2012 , 03:29 PM | #3
I would also like to know this.

Also can you crit in the crafting of lightsabers to gain an augment slot?
I tell you this: though neither he nor they yet know it, he is the greatest of all the Jedi. Jacen Solo is the living Jedi dream. Even without the Force, he is more dangerous than you can possibly imagine."

Samitch
01.11.2012 , 10:14 AM | #4
Revisiting this thread to see if anyone has tried this yet? I do realize it may take awhile before someone gets to this considering it takes an ingredient from Heroics and a person willing enough to waste that ingredient.

If anyone has attempted please advise on results.

scredwinge
01.23.2012 , 10:09 PM | #5
I'd like to personally say that im sad nobodys paying attention to this thread, i really wanna know lol
There is no dark side of the moon really
As a matter of fact its all dark

Samitch
01.23.2012 , 10:46 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by scredwinge View Post
I'd like to personally say that im sad nobodys paying attention to this thread, i really wanna know lol
The sad part is that to make these requires the Biochem Alloy material that only drops from Hard Mode bosses. The saber itself isn't comparible to end games sabers gotten elsewhere so people don't want to waste the Alloy on making them. I understand everyone's hesitation and until the Alloy becomes more mainstream I don't think I will see an answer to this question.

mcburly
01.23.2012 , 11:22 PM | #7
from what i heard they do give you better versions with augment slots. whether its only 1 or 2 schematics off the original im not sure. I do know that it is quite difficult and ultimately not that worth it as there are better weapons that are easier to get.