Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Loot not rolled/misassigned?

demoncrat
01.23.2012 , 10:44 PM | #1
Since 1.1 I noticed that we don't always see rolls for loot, and I rolled "need" on a Tionese Implant that drops from the bonus boss in FE, only to have it assigned to someone who rolled "greed."

The player had no reason to ninja and I believe him. Since no rolls were shown I'm not sure what happened.

Anyone else encountering this? New patch doesn't make a mention of fixing this.
Eternity Vault is one giant bug. Please fix it

Canarith
01.23.2012 , 11:20 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by demoncrat View Post
Since 1.1 I noticed that we don't always see rolls for loot, and I rolled "need" on a Tionese Implant that drops from the bonus boss in FE, only to have it assigned to someone who rolled "greed."

The player had no reason to ninja and I believe him. Since no rolls were shown I'm not sure what happened.

Anyone else encountering this? New patch doesn't make a mention of fixing this.
I am afraid that the guy probably rolled need. Every time I have seen what you are talking about happening, the loot only went to someone who rolled need. I have never seen loot go to someone who rolled greed over someone who rolled need. I mean the guy can say this since you cannot see the roll. I am not sure what is happening. It doesn't happen on every roll, but I have seen it happen several times.