Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companion Customization Kit Vendors

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Companion Customization Kit Vendors

IttyBetty
01.23.2012 , 09:47 PM | #1
I had to do a bit of searching before i found this. I didn't see it on the forum directly.

Republic Vendor Locations

■Vendor Name: Tamin
■Only available to players with an security key authenticator tied to their account.
■Customization Cost: 12,500c
■Location: Republic Fleet, Carrick Startion at X: -4753 Y: 710
■Customizations Available: Aric Jorgan, Corso Riggs, Qyzen Fess, T7

■Vendor Name: Tatrog
■Location: Taris Olaris Mess Hall at X: -1901 Y: -186
■Customizations Available: Corso Riggs, Kira Carsen, T7

■Vendor Name: Guunta
■Location: Balmorra Bugtown at X: 277 Y: -235
■Customizations Available: Bowdaar, Corso Riggs, Elara Dorne, Kira Carsen, Risha, T7, Tharan Cedrax

■Vendor Name: M-5Q5
■Customization Cost: 20,000c
■Location: Belsavis Prison Administration at X: 1267 Y: 259
■Customizations Available: Akaavi Spar, Doc, Lieutenant Iresso, Lord Scourge, Zenith

■Vendor Name: Zev-Ulee
■Customization Cost: *Currently has nothing on it*
■Location: Corellia Shipyards Republic Market at X: 817 Y: 796
■Customizations Available: *Currently has nothing on it*

■Vendor Name: Captain Keely
■Location: Ilum
■Customizations Available: Tharan Cedrax,[list incomplete]

■Vendor Name: Sergeant Koam
■Customization Cost: 35,000c
■Location: Ilum Republic Market at X: 516 Y: 635
■Customizations Available: Nadia Grell

Empire Vendor Locations

■Vendor Name: Toth
■Only available to players with an security key authenticator tied to their account.
■Location: Imperial Fleet, Vaiken Spacedock at X: ? Y: ?
■Customizations Available: Kaliyo Djannis (8), Khem Val (4, 9, 14), Mako (8)

■Vendor Name: Lieutenant Oarr
■Customization Cost: 12,500 - 20,000c
■Location: Ilum Space Station
■Customizations Available: Andronikos Revel (8), Ashara Zavros (1-3), Blizz (5), Broonmark (5), Doctor Lokin (8), Ensign Temple (8), Gault (1), Jaesa Willsaam (Dark 1, Light 5), Lieutenant Pierce (8), Malavai Quinn (8), Talos Drellik (3), Torian Cadera (8), Vector (2), Xalek (1-2)

■Vendor Name: R-N05
■Customization Cost: 20,000c
■Location: Belsavis Imperial Lodgement at X: 1631 Y: 1377
■Customizations Available: Blizz (1-3), Broonmark (1-3), Doctor Lokin (1-7), Ensign Temple (2-7), Lieutenant Pierce (1-6), Talos Drellik (1-7), Torian Cadera (1-6)

■Vendor Name: Wel-Nolan
■Location: Balmorra Sunken Sarlacc Cantina at X: -184 Y: 1297
■Customizations Available: Kaliyo Djannis (1-7), Khem Val (1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, 11, 13), Mako (1-6), Vette (1-8)

■Vendor Name: Keth
■Location: Taris Toxic Lake Garrison at X: 6 Y: 676
■Customizations Available: Andronikos Revel (1-6), Gault (4-6), Jaesa Willsaam (Dark 2-4; Light 1-3), Kaliyo Djannis (1-7), Khem Val (1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, 11, 13), Mako (1-6), Malavai Quinn (1-6), Vector (1-8), Vette (1-8)

Majestic_Jazz
01.23.2012 , 09:54 PM | #2
Thanks for the list!

Personally, I still believe that ALL companion custimization kits should be available to us on the Fleets and Capital planets, regardless if we have that companion or not. Why? Because as soon as I get a new companion, I should be able to instantly buy a kit to make them look the way I want. I should not have to play with them for a few levels/planets before I get to change them.

It is like playing with Elora Dorne. At first when we get her she is a white, then I have to play through Nar Shaddaa, Tattooine, and Alderaan before I can buy her kits on Balmorra. So I am going through about 3 planets with her being "white" and then all of a sudden, she is more of a "Dominican" with the kit I bought for her. It just doesn't make any sense. As soon as I get her on Taris, I should be able to run to the Taris cantina and buy her kit from the very get go!

Again though, thanks for the list and I'll hold onto this.

Dafpants
01.23.2012 , 09:57 PM | #3
Naww, I was hoping to (re-)customise M1.
Duct tape is like The Force; it has a light said and a dark side and it holds the universe together.
While I always try to provide correct and meaningful information I have been known to make mistakes, from time to time.

Felioats
01.23.2012 , 10:00 PM | #4
Sweet, thanks! Been hoping for a guide like this. 5-star, would click again.
>

xianpu
01.23.2012 , 10:04 PM | #5
Thank you, bookmarked. This is very handy

PantheraMorag
01.23.2012 , 10:13 PM | #6
The republic security vendor has 1 customization for Jorgen and Qyzen. I think they're both called "1" (I know the Qyzen one is).

And very good initiative!
My biggest wish is to have this droid: MSE-6-series repair droid as a pet!

Majestic_Jazz
01.23.2012 , 10:18 PM | #7
Is it just me, but based on this list, the Republic side doesn't have a lot of options for the companions. It is as if some if not many Republic companions do not even have customization kits.

Bowoci
01.23.2012 , 10:24 PM | #8
Little ticked that a bunch of them are on the Security Key Vendor. I'm fine with regular security of my account and see no need to use the Security Key. But I miss out on a bunch of customization kits!

Eegore
01.23.2012 , 10:28 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Bowoci View Post
Little ticked that a bunch of them are on the Security Key Vendor. I'm fine with regular security of my account and see no need to use the Security Key. But I miss out on a bunch of customization kits!

After the huge hacking account fiascos this past few years they are just encouraging people to be more secure.

You may be fine with it but the cost to the affected companies is huge. Every little bit helps.

Shaz
01.23.2012 , 11:10 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Majestic_Jazz View Post
Is it just me, but based on this list, the Republic side doesn't have a lot of options for the companions. It is as if some if not many Republic companions do not even have customization kits.
Khem Val kind of inflates the list, but one reason is that armor isn't visible on him. So there are skins of him with only a loincloth and different color skin patterns, then those same skin patters with a bit more armor, and then the same original skin patterns with even heavier armor. So his white/green/blue/red skins with light, medium, and heavy armors, basically. Really inflates the list.

Also, this list doesn't appear to show the numbers for the Republic kits, while it does show numbers for Imperial. I'm sure that'll get adjusted as more info comes in.

And to the OP: This is a great list. Thanks a bunch for putting it together!