Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My Pre-Order Code is gone!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

McKnighter
12.14.2011 , 08:10 AM | #1
Hello, I purchased the Standard Edition for Star Wars: The Old Republic.

I put in my code as soon as I got it, and it appeared to have worked since when I played beta, I was given the lightsaber crystal when I created my character.

However... As I'm wondering when I pre-ordered to find when I might be able to get into the Early Launch, it's telling me that I haven't submitted my pre-order code.

This wouldn't be a problem, if I could find my code. I must've deleted it from my e-mail.

Could someone tell me how could I find my purchase history on Origins, or any other method of getting my code back? I really don't want to spend another $60, -and- not get in the Early Access.

Thanks a lot.
Apathy is death.

Sunsliver
12.14.2011 , 08:11 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by McKnighter View Post
Hello, I purchased the Standard Edition for Star Wars: The Old Republic.

I put in my code as soon as I got it, and it appeared to have worked since when I played beta, I was given the lightsaber crystal when I created my character.

However... As I'm wondering when I pre-ordered to find when I might be able to get into the Early Launch, it's telling me that I haven't submitted my pre-order code.

This wouldn't be a problem, if I could find my code. I must've deleted it from my e-mail.

Could someone tell me how could I find my purchase history on Origins, or any other method of getting my code back? I really don't want to spend another $50, -and- not get in the Early Access.

Thanks a lot.
Two things....

go to Origin and download the Origin program. Your purchase will be listed under games and your product code is listed there.

Also check out my Origin Redemption Code Post: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=16290

DoubleFine
12.14.2011 , 08:13 AM | #3
if you have bought it on Origin you should have the game in "My Games" window , just click on the button with an "i" on the game image and there's your code

McKnighter
12.14.2011 , 03:12 PM | #4
The code says it's already been used...

Any other advice?
Apathy is death.

TomWhiting
12.14.2011 , 03:14 PM | #5
Are you absolutely sure it's gone? Check http://www.swtor.com/users/codes

10:1 it's right in there. I doubt that the system just 'lost' a code. Not saying it's not possible, but if you check the codes page, it should be in there.

GrolschUK
12.14.2011 , 03:14 PM | #6
What is showing in the 'Code Redemption' part of your account?

Papa_Smurph
12.14.2011 , 03:17 PM | #7
same thing is happening to me, code redemption part has the history of me inputing my code for early access and the crystal for the digital deluxe version, but the main page of my account for the code isn't checked so I can't subscribe and it says my code has already been used.
DO A BARREL ROLL!!!

GrolschUK
12.14.2011 , 03:17 PM | #8
Read the note at the top of the check list for playing, on mine it says:

If you are a pre-order customer, the following steps are NOT required for Early Game Access. However, in order to play Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ at the official launch of the game on December 20, 2011, 12:01AM EST (Pacific: December 19th, 9:01PM; European: December 20th, 05:01AM GMT, 06:01 CET), you must first answer a series of security questions and provide your contact information. Then you must redeem a Product Registration Code that came with the game, and either subscribe to the game or redeem a Game Time Code. Follow the steps outlined below!

GrolschUK
12.14.2011 , 03:18 PM | #9
[QUOTEThen you must redeem a Product Registration Code that came with the game /QUOTE]

I am guessing you do not have your game yet - or the email that won't be sent until the 16th if a digital edition

Conveeyor
12.14.2011 , 03:19 PM | #10 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
You can check your pre-order status under 'My Account' on www.swtor.com - there you should see it under 'Code Redemption'.

Does that answer your question?

Conveeyor | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support