Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Class - Very Long/Detailed/Thought Out

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
New Class - Very Long/Detailed/Thought Out

JasonSavo
01.22.2012 , 08:36 AM | #61
The reason why an Imperial Trooper doesn't work is because they are the punching bags of the Empire. There is no rank advancement, you're canon fodder and the bottom of the barrel. Nothing you do as a Imperial Trooper can directly connect to the major ongoing plot or TOR.

Bankingclan
01.22.2012 , 08:39 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by JasonSavo View Post
The reason why an Imperial Trooper doesn't work is because they are the punching bags of the Empire. There is no rank advancement, you're canon fodder and the bottom of the barrel. Nothing you do as a Imperial Trooper can directly connect to the major ongoing plot or TOR.
Unless you are an extremely important sect of the (imperial) military. Like havoc squad. Or Imperial intelligence.

Bankingclan
01.22.2012 , 09:15 AM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by LordRaeth View Post
I almost read that till I realised it has massive spoilers to my class storyline. Phew 0_0 escaped with a few spoilery bits but nothing serious :P .

LordRaeth
01.22.2012 , 10:29 AM | #65
Sorry I didn't know, but they are generally the elite of the elite within the Empire.

kdebones
01.23.2012 , 05:33 PM | #66
Temporarily on the back burner atm; Game Design class just handed out a project so that's taking my focus atm.

MeanMartian
01.23.2012 , 05:44 PM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by Noth View Post
The biggest issue is having to write new story content complete with VA, while adding in new VA to old content, while also adding in new content for all the classes. This amount of work will only grow with each new class added. Much more likely they will add new ACs before new classes.
This proposal could easily be converted into a new advanced class for the trooper/bh class.
I don't care what you believe unless you can tell me why you believe it.