Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Purple color crystals...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Purple color crystals...

zereno
12.14.2011 , 01:56 PM | #1
Hi!
So I've been looking at quite a few of the DB-sites out there, which lists various versions of purple color crystals, but not one of them (probably because allot of the data was mined during beta) mentions how to acquire them. So does anyone know where you can get them? I'm mostly interested in the skill/schematic for Artifice, so that I can make them myself.

Thanks.
"Conflict drives a more perfect understanding of the Force. The Empire expands and creates conflict. In that regard, the Empire is an instrument of the Force."
- Darth Malgus

DoYouReadThis
12.14.2011 , 02:13 PM | #2
When you get to 50. Go to Hoth. GL.
Signature here.

TheRabbit
12.14.2011 , 02:13 PM | #3
Pretty sure there are no crafted purple crystals. The ones that I've seen have come slotted in specific weapons, and with the new modification system, you can simply pull the crystal out of that weapon and put it into whatever you want.

OzeebaWifa
12.14.2011 , 03:15 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by zereno View Post
Hi!
So I've been looking at quite a few of the DB-sites out there, which lists various versions of purple color crystals, but not one of them (probably because allot of the data was mined during beta) mentions how to acquire them. So does anyone know where you can get them? I'm mostly interested in the skill/schematic for Artifice, so that I can make them myself.

Thanks.
Most purple crystals thus far have been either quest rewards...PVP vendor stuff, or Ilum.
---
There are two groups of people you can make fun off on the internet without fear of retribution; the illiterate and the Amish.