Darth Malgus: Epic and Annoying

Please see spoiler.

The fight is two things both which make me cheer, and scream out of frustration.

• Epic
  • Annoying

The Fight is epic only because of the scene trying to be displayed, and in theory, sounds like an amazing fight. You are fighting Darth Malgus, he's throwing you around everywhere, he fills someone with dread and then makes them do a one on one fight (my favorite touch), and it finally ends by throwing him off the bridge as he plummets to this death.

The fight is annoying because while he's throwing you around everywhere, you are sometimes bugged, and suspended in mid air. In addition, the 9% invincible until you push him off with pulse grenades (what?) and he doesn't move when just one grenade is thrown is annoying. I like the option of throwing him off, but I also like the ability to complete a fight if this isn't able to be done, whether from a lot of player death, or otherwise.

I congratulate Bioware from making an epic fight.

I ask Bioware to fix the bugs, and make it able to kill Darth Magus without having to do the epic throw off the bridge. It's annoying, it ruins the mood of the fight, and it makes my tank rage quit when we try it multiple times and fail because he's not near the edge, or we don't have enough grenades (an no, running back and picking up more while the fight is going on is a horrible solution...it, again, ruins the mood of the fight)

Please see spoiler.

The fight is two things both which make me cheer, and scream out of frustration.

• Epic
  • Annoying

The Fight is epic only because of the scene trying to be displayed, and in theory, sounds like an amazing fight. You are fighting Darth Malgus, he's throwing you around everywhere, he fills someone with dread and then makes them do a one on one fight (my favorite touch), and it finally ends by throwing him off the bridge as he plummets to this death.

The fight is annoying because while he's throwing you around everywhere, you are sometimes bugged, and suspended in mid air. In addition, the 9% invincible until you push him off with pulse grenades (what?) and he doesn't move when just one grenade is thrown is annoying. I like the option of throwing him off, but I also like the ability to complete a fight if this isn't able to be done, whether from a lot of player death, or otherwise.

I congratulate Bioware from making an epic fight.

I ask Bioware to fix the bugs, and make it able to kill Darth Magus without having to do the epic throw off the bridge. It's annoying, it ruins the mood of the fight, and it makes my tank rage quit when we try it multiple times and fail because he's not near the edge, or we don't have enough grenades (an no, running back and picking up more while the fight is going on is a horrible solution...it, again, ruins the mood of the fight)

This is a learn2play issue.

If your tank is a JC/SI or BH/Trooper positioning is not a problem. Grapple / Force Pull will put him in the right spot. I assume JK/Jugg do not have a similiar ability, but the fact is I don't know. Easy enough if they do. If they don't, simply move the boss to an open area BEFORE he channels and it's not a problem (having your back not to pit of death really isn't hard).

Second, you do have enough grenades. If you think you do not, again, it's learn2play. If you read his buff CORRECTLY you have to apply a knockback/knockdown and then a knockback. By my count that is TWO. You have a total of FOUR grenades. The suggestion you do not have enough is a fallacy.

You have a legitimate gripe on the bug. But everything else? It's a l2play issue.