Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Popular class types

CodwiDasan
12.14.2011 , 01:52 PM | #1
For those of you who are now playing(im at work .... )have you noticed any classes being over abundant? or are you noticing that it's balanced so far? Also is there a class that you expected wouldn't be chose by many, that now is showing popularity?

This is by no means a thread to discourage any classes(popular or not) but a simple observations to see if anything has greatly changed since Beta. Please no " that class is popular im not playing it," silliness.

*I btw am playing a Imperial Agent/Operative*
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

I support the Imperial war effort, with them in charge peace will never be a option.
Beta:11/11/11 crew

Digital-N-Plus
12.14.2011 , 02:04 PM | #2
Played in Beta, so mileage may vary. But on both sides I didn't really see an abundance of anything on the Republic side. I certainly recall not seeing many Smugglers in general. I found that a bit strange, but I guess those guys don't really have much in the way of aesthetics going for them.

BluFalckon
12.14.2011 , 02:06 PM | #3
Typically Inquisitors were the most abundant. Imperial Agents were the least common typically on Empire, so you'll definitely be the underplayed class.
....._______.
..~(_]-------'
./_(U

CodwiDasan
12.14.2011 , 02:12 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by BluFalckon View Post
Typically Inquisitors were the most abundant. Imperial Agents were the least common typically on Empire, so you'll definitely be the underplayed class.
Ya and I have no problem with that, unlike some people I play my class because its what I enjoy. And since the first a second beta I ve enjoyed IA.

I support the Imperial war effort, with them in charge peace will never be a option.

Evuke
12.14.2011 , 02:55 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by BluFalckon View Post
This, SI sorcs everywhere (the fotm class), i imagine the republic side has lots of sages as well?

pennitent
12.14.2011 , 03:05 PM | #6
By the time I was almost done with Balmorra (around level 20), I looked at the 'Who' tab and saw 25 or so Sith classes, 2 BH mercs, 1 Sniper, and I was the only Operative.
Member of Wrought from Ruin
The Harbinger Server
IA - Operative Medic

Hemler
12.14.2011 , 03:11 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by CodwiDasan View Post
Ya and I have no problem with that, unlike some people I play my class because its what I enjoy. And since the first a second beta I ve enjoyed IA.
Have you ever thought maybe that the SI and SW class story just fits people more? Maybe it is the best over all story. Maybe people enjoy it more than others. Sheesh, all this hatred towards a popular class. Dont blame the people who play, blame the creators that made it so entertaining.
"So many soldiers on the other side, I take their lives so they can't take mine. Scared to make it out alive now murder's all I know. Nobody tells me all the reasons we're here. I have my weapons so there's nothing to fear." -Avenged Sevenfold

Chiidorii
12.14.2011 , 03:16 PM | #8
Most people will flock to the Force whether it be good, evil, light or dark. Saying that, it's good to know the non force classes are equally as awesome (those who have tried em, i think you will agree). Also, there's an added bonus of playing the least played class.... guaranteed gear drops!

BladeStrike
12.14.2011 , 03:23 PM | #9
Imperial Agent love has boomed. They are just under SI's right now.

CodwiDasan
12.14.2011 , 03:24 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Hemler View Post
Have you ever thought maybe that the SI and SW class story just fits people more? Maybe it is the best over all story. Maybe people enjoy it more than others. Sheesh, all this hatred towards a popular class. Dont blame the people who play, blame the creators that made it so entertaining.
HAH...not sure where you picked up the hostility lol. I just stated *I* prefer the IA because *I* like the gameplay/story. Where the attitude came in I have no idea. I enjoyed the Sith warrior all the way to 20. Never said a ill thing about it.

Butt hurt some? anyways glad to see Empire is still going strong and Im glad to see people enjoying and trying out the IA