Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Karagga's Palace

Epicfael
01.23.2012 , 01:23 AM | #11
my group did it with a dps spec'd OT with tank gear on and an assassin MT. the powertech was able to tank the duo bounty hunters pretty handily.

jonnybigboy
01.23.2012 , 01:48 AM | #12
We wound up doing it with a single tank as we kept hitting enrage without it. I was healer and it wasn't a problem though I did get some help from time to time when I got stunned. It wasn't a DPS failure (as it was being called) but a button pressing failure and a stun droid killing failure, imo. I tried insisting sticking with the two tank method or how else we gonna ever be ready for HM or NM. Don't develop bad habits - do it 2 tank now.

jAtlantis
01.23.2012 , 02:28 AM | #13
I would reccomend an off-tank.

We did it with only a vangaurd on hard mode, (4/5, anyway) and it was a bit brutal trying to heal through the armour debuff on G4-B3 Heavy Fabricator and Jorg and Sorno would be significanly easier too.

We couldn't really get Karagga, switched to 3 healers and hit the enrage timer so we're still figuring out how it'll work with two tanks. Honestly I'd say an off-tank AC in a hybrid dps spec or DPS'ing in tank gear might be enough for the whole place.
Jatlantis Aloyer, Level 50 Jedi Seer - The Swiftsure

FallenFaux
01.23.2012 , 03:31 PM | #14
Here's our video tanking Sorno and Jarg 8M hardmode with one Assassing tank, the video is from the tank's perspective. We have one for the 4th boss too, but it isn't up yet, but should be on our site in the next couple days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDZGz...layer_embedded
OMEN
Hardcore Progression Guild on The Shadowlands

Snack - Lv50 Operative
Snackrifice - Lv50 Sorcerer