Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Has anyone else never even seen a Star wars movie...?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Has anyone else never even seen a Star wars movie...?

Cougaren
12.14.2011 , 01:56 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by Nevzo View Post
So I am alone in this?

I watch good movies but star wars is so dated i most likely won't enjoy it.

Too much talking aswell from what i can tell from clips. It looks so dull

What? dated? Star Wars is timeless......yes the earlier movies aren't as good graphically as the newer ones but they still used the best technology there was at that time, matter of fact they even pushed the boundaries of technology at that time even.

As far as to much talking? you have to have monologue to tell the story......lol

go rent one of the movies & watch it.....you just might have a change of mind, plus SWTOR will make a lot more sense to you as well it won't be .."just another mmo"
A path will be placed before you, the choice is yours alone, do what you think you cannot do, but you will find out who you are

Nagonian
12.14.2011 , 02:14 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by HanzoV View Post
I'm really curious what you consider a "good movie."
My guess: Transformers 3

Cougaren
12.14.2011 , 02:17 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by Osanna View Post
Saw every episode in the theaters. Starting in 1978. been a fan ever since.. And yes, now I feel old.
don't feel bad Osanna...I'm right there with you.....roflmao....I know what you mean.
A path will be placed before you, the choice is yours alone, do what you think you cannot do, but you will find out who you are

Kraytdragon
12.14.2011 , 02:22 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by Cougaren View Post
don't feel bad Osanna...I'm right there with you.....roflmao....I know what you mean.
With ya there. I saw it in 1977 and I was already 10 years old at the time.

And may I add that everyday someone doesn't doesn't watch Star Wars God shoots a puppy. Why do you hate puppies, OP?
. <---- This is a period. Please feel free to cut and past it from here and use it in your posts.

Kraniumbrud
12.14.2011 , 02:54 PM | #85
I really hope people arnt serius about this...not seeing a star wars movie...what is the problem with that..the first 3 are from 3 decades ago, if your not close to the hype..then why would you be hyped up over something as silly as knights in space...and the three new ones barely constitutes good fan fiction...

KOTOR is a way better story anyway.

Cervid
12.14.2011 , 02:58 PM | #86
This is either a troll or someone with some very deep seeded pshycological issues.. Projectionism, denial, and worst of all naivety.

Or he or she is around 13 years for age and will understand things better in time.

burnttoaster
12.14.2011 , 03:01 PM | #87
I have seen the Star Wars but I'm not a huge fan.. And no I'm not a Star Trek fan either.. I can enjoy both to a certain extent but not as all the crazy nuts.. Tho I do love MMO's and this one wasn't to bad so I'll give it a shot..

Kraniumbrud
12.14.2011 , 03:04 PM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by Cervid View Post
This is either a troll or someone with some very deep seeded pshycological issues.. Projectionism, denial, and worst of all naivety.

Or he or she is around 13 years for age and will understand things better in time.
or mayby people should just behave and not blame people for not watching a decent series with a far to blown up ego tripping fans that should just learn to be nice and instead of just verbally attacking people..should explain why the frag they like the series.

I can list atleast 10 things about the originally series that i utterly despise..

Like how laia killed Jabba, then luke blew up the ship..filled with slaves and innocents and noone even mentions this fact, utter destruction for no apparent reason..as most of the foes where allready dead...the heroes are EVIL.

or speaking of women...how only 3 (mothma, laia and aunt baru) women in the entire holy triology is not strippers or entertainers..

Mordegrus
05.24.2012 , 09:01 PM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by ahersey View Post
I've seen them, and in the CORRECT ORDER: IV, V, VI, I, II, III
Good for you!
This is a real Star Wars fan.
“Equality is a lie…A myth to appease the masses. Simply look around and you will see the lie for what it is! There are those with power, those with the strength and will to lead. And there are those meant to follow—those incapable of anything but servitude and a meager, worthless existence.”