Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Problem with comparing companion armor

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Problem with comparing companion armor

Blazer
12.14.2011 , 02:19 PM | #1
When I open my inventory and mouse over an armor piece it compares it to what I have currently equipped. I can only wear light armor. When I have a piece of medium or heavy armor in my inventory it is not light up. When I bring up my character sheet and click on the "companion" tab, that piece of armor will light up. So my inventory knows it is looking at my companions character sheet. But when I mouse over that piece of armor it is still comparing it to what I have equipped, not my companion.
I posted about this in the test forums when I was beta testing and am disappointed that it hasn't been fixed yet. This probably bothers me more than anything else.

pneumoniaprone
12.14.2011 , 02:22 PM | #2
Bump this. I agree this is a little annoying.

gotheon
12.14.2011 , 02:44 PM | #3
Bump 12345678
SEVEN DEADLY SINS
~ Sith/PVE-PVP/EndGame/Adults/Vent/Light Zerging/EST/No DKP ~

Guild Website Apply Here
Squadron 367

Fergo
12.14.2011 , 02:51 PM | #4
While it's not gamebreaking, it would be great if I didn't have to hover over things constantly and then compare manually. It's a quality of life issue.
Juggernaut!Sniper!Mercenary!Assassin!Vanguard!Guns linger!Sentinel!Sage

DLancer
12.14.2011 , 02:57 PM | #5
There is an option in 'Preferences -> User Interface' under the section 'Tooltip' called "Enable Companion Comparative Tooltips." Enabling it calls up a third tool-tip that has your current companion's item stats. You don't even need to open the character sheet and switch to companion to use it.

With this on tooltips form as:

[Mouse-Over Item] [Your Item in that Slot] [Companion item in that Slot]