Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So is accuracy really worth it?

Darth_Sookie
01.23.2012 , 02:58 AM | #1
Seems most my attacks are forced based which already have a very high hit chance and having 100% hit on my few rage point builders hardly seems worth it when i could just put in surge power or crit rating in those slots.

Come to think of it i've never seen myself miss when doing OPS.

flowqz
01.23.2012 , 03:59 AM | #2
till now it seems more than 100% accuracy is not worth it.

that said, every dps class has to get those nightmare random items to get those other enhancements to get rid of the crappy rakata enhancements with is accuracy + x in every item.

Toochbag
01.23.2012 , 08:21 AM | #3
Actually there is. Under the description of accuracy when you scroll over it it says that anyaccuracy over 100% reduces the targets defense. Its pretty useful. I hope that helped.

KVork
01.23.2012 , 09:21 AM | #4
In Phottek Tank Guide there are some equatations for TOR, Accuracy is one of the most influential atributes.

It incerases your damage output in stright manner, and as previos poster mentioned accuracy over 100% is VERY usefull, especialy against some more powerfull NPC and players.

(On Hoth there is sasquach elite that dodged like half of my attacks (acc 92% then), one assasin in group with accuracy about 108% was hitting him noticably more often, thus generating more DPS! and more threat).

Little OT: That Elite ! was also fully resistant to all force attacks without any visible icon on UI, only weapon and elemental damage was efective (all chokes, pushes, discharges, screams, lightnings, he just shruded it all off like it was nothing)
Not a servant of the Force, Master I am.

flowqz
01.23.2012 , 10:09 AM | #5
tank /= dps

Olarid
01.23.2012 , 10:26 AM | #6
Accuracy is a myth atm, no one has any proof on having more than 100% being beneficial. Some say armor pen, some say "miss", "dodge", or bosses have 10% innate defense chance, I say malarky! (pve only)

After a month of raiding, I haven't seen one miss that wasn't my basic free attack. Of course, a combat log would be nice to have wouldn't it?