Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tired of the xxx class sucks

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Tired of the xxx class sucks

dkangl
01.23.2012 , 09:28 AM | #1
I mean REALLY???? If you go to ANY class forum you see this type of thread. I mean if the Dev's listened to the forums this game would be the worst game in the history of MMO's.

I mean EVERY SINGLE CLASS is underpowered by their players and EVERY SINGLE CLASS other then their class is OVERPOWERED.

How can you have every class UP yet OP at the same time?

Perhaps people really need to realize this game has a higher SKILL CAP then any other MMO currently on the market (that I am aware of).

Funny really the grass is always greener syndrome is rampant in this game.

MagizZziaN
01.23.2012 , 09:38 AM | #2
My thoughts exactly. But this isnt just at SWTOR, if any1 played aion here. Then they know what im talking about.

Krayus
01.23.2012 , 09:43 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by MagizZziaN View Post
My thoughts exactly. But this isnt just at SWTOR, if any1 played aion here. Then they know what im talking about.
LotRO, WoW, DCUO, STO, Warhammer, AoC, SWG... Every MMO game out there had or has these problems.

People on these forums are just whiners getting more people going crazy in game thinking their class sucks when it doesn't.
Krayus Korianis
The Korianis Legacy

Taelis
01.23.2012 , 09:45 AM | #4
It's just people who are bad. Or stupid.

elvigy
01.23.2012 , 09:48 AM | #5
Welcome to the Internet. People are wrong/annoying/stupid/brilliant/perceptive/etc, depending on your point of view.

MagizZziaN
01.23.2012 , 09:54 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Krayus View Post
LotRO, WoW, DCUO, STO, Warhammer, AoC, SWG... Every MMO game out there had or has these problems.

People on these forums are just whiners getting more people going crazy in game thinking their class sucks when it doesn't.
Yup, was just giving an example though. People's class is alwas up, when the 1 who pwnd them is way to op.

Welcome to the world of mmo's lol...

dkangl
01.23.2012 , 10:13 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by MagizZziaN View Post
Yup, was just giving an example though. People's class is alwas up, when the 1 who pwnd them is way to op.

Welcome to the world of mmo's lol...
It scares me to think if people do this kind of stuff in a GAME, what these same people will do in real life. Perhaps that is why the American Economy stinks so bad to many bads whining about how hard their jobs are.

TempestasSilva
01.23.2012 , 11:26 AM | #8
Its kind of the same logic as everyone who drives slower than you is an idiot and everyone who drives faster is a maniac. Then coming to the forums to post what idiots and maniacs there are.

Since according to someone almost every AC is OP, I guess they are probably pretty balanced. You do seem to see more of nerf x or y, but usually there are more people playing x or y.

I think any thread with nerf in the title should be auto deleted, but then they would just come up with a new term.

MagizZziaN
01.23.2012 , 11:29 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by TempestasSilva View Post
I think any thread with nerf in the title should be auto deleted, but then they would just come up with a new term.
This made me lol irl and i couldnt agree more.

Dominoris
01.23.2012 , 12:15 PM | #10
You should have seen the old forums. People were moaning about their class being worthless before the were classes announced. I really wish I were only joking ....
Clones are people two.