Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvE gear....

Chiltonium
01.23.2012 , 01:35 AM | #1
Heya all, just started doing some hard modes and such now that I got my champ set. And I noticed at the end of the hardmode I got....ONE commendation. Took a glance at the cost of things and the chest and legs are....39 of them.

Am I missing something? Is there a way to get more? Do they drop and we just got unlucky and never saw one? 39 hard modes for one piece seems a bit much O_o
Syasentas - 55 Operative
Syadestis - 55 Powertech
Syaseheth - 55 Assassin
SyasehethS - 55 Juggernaut (yea, same name with an s, so what, wanna fight about it?)

VoXPCS
01.23.2012 , 01:36 AM | #2
Champion is PvP gear.
Welcome to The Fatman: Where LFG actually works. & MMO means something again.

Chiltonium
01.23.2012 , 01:37 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by VoXPCS View Post
Champion is PvP gear.
I know this O_o I focused on my pvp gear before I started doing PVE. Wha....what does that have to do with anything?

also my ATI 6850 runs swtor fine on all high settings with max aa O_o
Syasentas - 55 Operative
Syadestis - 55 Powertech
Syaseheth - 55 Assassin
SyasehethS - 55 Juggernaut (yea, same name with an s, so what, wanna fight about it?)

VoXPCS
01.23.2012 , 01:41 AM | #4
My bad. I misread your post. Playing, drinking and dealing with this terrible new player in a fail 2man Heroic.

My post is null and void
Welcome to The Fatman: Where LFG actually works. & MMO means something again.

jonnybigboy
01.23.2012 , 01:44 AM | #5
The HM itself drops a piece of columi tier gear. One per FP. With any luck you'll have your whole set before you can afford a single piece of tionese let alone columi. It doesn't make any sense but who cares because, hey, FPs are free loot.

Chiltonium
01.23.2012 , 04:45 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by jonnybigboy View Post
The HM itself drops a piece of columi tier gear. One per FP. With any luck you'll have your whole set before you can afford a single piece of tionese let alone columi. It doesn't make any sense but who cares because, hey, FPs are free loot.
aye, 1 piece for 1 person >_< and its never for me it seems XD
Syasentas - 55 Operative
Syadestis - 55 Powertech
Syaseheth - 55 Assassin

Dyaheon
01.23.2012 , 05:16 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by jonnybigboy View Post
This. This is the way to get them, as are operations.

I have a full set pretty much now, and I'm about to be able to afford a helmet with commendations. So yes, they're kind of useless, but can be useful in the end for the one piece you lack.

Alohen
01.23.2012 , 07:16 AM | #8
Wouldn't really bother with Flashpoint Hard Modes, I'd say just try to do Eternity Vault Normal Mode in a decent pug group if not Guild group. Its easy enough and you are pretty much guarenteed a piece of something. I've skipped all FP HM,s just went EV after I got champion set, did it normal mode 4 times, now i've done Hard mode 3 times and some of nightmare mode last week, and have a fair few pieces of Rakata Gear.