Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware if you were unsure first come first served means the first people get served

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Bioware if you were unsure first come first served means the first people get served

bryanchris
12.14.2011 , 02:39 PM | #21
"Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you!"

Cyroris
12.14.2011 , 02:39 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by TheSiobhan View Post
So I registered 8 hours after the announcement, I have paid in full for 2 collectors editiond and 2 standards. This is over 400 dollars that I have spent in games alone. (Xmas presents) However bioware has decided in their infinite wisdom to reneg on their portion of the agreement. My guild was not imported, I have received no early acccess. I have been trying for over a week at this point to get an answer from customer support and make them aware of the issue. However they ignored me, and now well I'm just tired of it, so here ya go bioware/ea. You lost 400 in sales, and at least 8 months of subs, but probably more. Not to mention since the guild wasn't imported I have some guild members who are no longer interested since they've seen how this stuff is handled.

Btw reddit/gaming forums/ign anywhere I can post about this I will.

Question sorry, did you put in all 4 pre-order codes then for your games? You never mentioned that, that could ultimately be why you didn't get Early Access as of yet.
{█/////██()█Ξ█╫]███████████████████████████████)

Fooolking
12.14.2011 , 02:41 PM | #23
Are guild names reserved per server?

I would just roll on a different server if that was possible. You could probably snag your character name and guild name.

Regardless of what anyone feels; there probably wont be more invites until tomorrow. All you can do at this point is wait.

TheSiobhan
12.14.2011 , 02:44 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by canadria View Post
IT WASN'T A CONTRACT!

THERE WAS NO BREACH.

Get it through your self entitled skull. It's a video game. I didn't get in on day 1 either. Oh no.

I will get in. Maybe a day or 2 later. My wife a day after that. So freaking what.

Grow up.
Advertising = contract, money changes hands = contract. If you have no knowledge of the law kindly ****.

It doesn't matter if its a game or a finger painting. The fact is they said they would do something they haven't thus breach. Idiots can kindly wait outside the thread.

Anozir
12.14.2011 , 02:48 PM | #25
I had to log in for this. Its quite simple. If you have some issue with the process, please get a refund as you could not have gotten your product yet. That would resolve the outstanding issue. If you did register your code at that time, please provide a screenshot so we know you arn't just a very good troll.

commandoExo
12.14.2011 , 02:49 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by canadria View Post
IT WASN'T A CONTRACT!

THERE WAS NO BREACH.

Get it through your self entitled skull. It's a video game. I didn't get in on day 1 either. Oh no.

I will get in. Maybe a day or 2 later. My wife a day after that. So freaking what.

Grow up.
you been flagged my friend !
Beta tester
DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION OWNER.

canadria
12.14.2011 , 02:49 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by TheSiobhan View Post
Advertising = contract, money changes hands = contract. If you have no knowledge of the law kindly ****.

It doesn't matter if its a game or a finger painting. The fact is they said they would do something they haven't thus breach. Idiots can kindly wait outside the thread.
I will explain this slowly for you.

Your position is predicated (look it up) on one word.

MAY

May is not contractually binding in any jurisdiction in the world.

You MAY receive, vs you WILL receive.

Aieny
12.14.2011 , 02:49 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by commandoExo View Post
I agree with you totally !
they can't handle support or business better then this crap and per-order early accesses agreements too !
then I say cancel and don't play it at all its a small ammount in their pockets being lost !
but not a major lose for them.
but it's a start any way !
I seen to many post so far of gamers not getting what they paid for so far.
and it's making me dislike BW and swtor all together besides the fact of false info' on early access crap and BS and slander and harrassment from the community on here cause you have a more open eye of view on things and suggestion that could make the game even better and better business for BW.
so far I am sick of it all and stressed out over this early accesses crap that which I paid for and won't probably get in till the 19th.
so that to me is not worth it.
I think their just playing games with their bread and butter customers and now starting to really lose them cause their head games crap and false sales prep' for early accesses.
I haven't seen anything being falsely advertised. Leading up to Early Access, they've always stated "up to 5 days". They haven't even hit that mark yet, and thousands of people are already playing. They've always stated that Early Access would be based on when pre-order codes were redeemed, again indicating that not everyone would be in the door at zero hour.

Your pre-order did grant you Early Access, and as long as you get into the game before Dec 20, you receive your Early Access.

TheSiobhan
12.14.2011 , 02:50 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by rangeraimee View Post
How much did you pay to get EGA? lol I paid $0 to get EGA, it's just a bonus with my pre-order. I'll be getting exactly what I paid for, a game. Good luck in the future to you.

In the case of the OP, I'm sure it's just an issue or oversight. If you redeemed your code when you say you did, I'm sure a CS rep will eventually help you, even if it may be to late for your liking.
I paid $400 on 7/21 if it weren't for ega then I would have paid 400 on 12/20. Simple fact that they've had my money for 5 months constitutes a value to the ega, it is the diiference beteween 400 on 7/21 and 400 on 12/20. Please don't try that argument it is aslo invalid.

Kellybell
12.14.2011 , 02:51 PM | #30
Sorry the name Drama Queen was taken -

Only a few more days of listening to this BS before its all forgotten.....