Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Heroic Flashpoints Difficulty

RyanSeacrest
01.23.2012 , 12:04 AM | #1
50 Smuggler Healer: Full Champion Gear ; 400 biochem

Is it jut me or does the difficullty in heroic flashpoints vary from piece of cake - to unfair / nearly impossible? I am talking about fights like Heroic Ironfist, who are more stressful to heal than anything I have encountered in an OPS so far. Many bosses on heroic seem to have bugged mechanics or ridiculous enrage timers. It seems to me that these encounters would be next to impossible for a group of players without raid or champ gear. I have had tanks with 15-16k hp die in gcds from bugged interrupts or double saber tosses. For this reason I only do runs with tanks that push 19-20k hp. Would anyone else agree that Bio should consider nerfing some of these encounters?

Blutelf
01.23.2012 , 12:39 AM | #2
The fact that the encounters are heavily bugged at times and vary in difficulty a lot has nothing to do with the fact that you should not do a heroic with a tank at 15k HP.

RyanSeacrest
01.23.2012 , 01:16 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Blutelf View Post
The fact that the encounters are heavily bugged at times and vary in difficulty a lot has nothing to do with the fact that you should not do a heroic with a tank at 15k HP.
I don't disagree with you, like I said I prefer tanks closer to 20k hp. The problem I see is that for that amount of life to be achieved, you either need champion or ops gear. Bugs and difficulty aside, it seems a little unnatural for players to require pvp gear to do pve content. Considering how champion gear is good enough for normal ops, what exactly is the point?

SoundOfDeath
01.23.2012 , 01:20 AM | #4
You're supposed to get the mods from your dailies before you do operations, and then you're supposed to do hard mode flashpoints.