Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When was the ad, "play up to 5 days...."

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
When was the ad, "play up to 5 days...."

skyvortex
12.14.2011 , 02:22 PM | #1
When was the ad first posted that stated "play up to 5 days early"?

Just curious because i've seen people say its "fine print" and that the first pre-order people get in first. Which is ok in my opinion
However.
If it was just a recent add (within the last month) and i think it is. Telling those that pre-ordered through that said add that they can only play 1 day early is misleading.
If someone was hesitant and then saw the add the day it was posted due to what it said, then making them wait is.....kinda dirty. JMHO
Quote: Originally Posted by Nizdeb View Post
I want to punch you in the face Skyvortex

skyvortex
12.14.2011 , 02:38 PM | #2
Pretty sure it was recent. And also stating that Bioware has had no MMO experience is like saying a surgeon that stabs someone in the the neck during a first time gall bladder surgery is asinine.
Quote: Originally Posted by Nizdeb View Post
I want to punch you in the face Skyvortex

Bronz
12.14.2011 , 02:40 PM | #3
It was always said it was first come first served in regards access.....

of course they couldnt say how early it would be obviously as there wasnt even a launch date then....

just stop with these pointless whinging threds and wait you will be in tommorow more than likely
{▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)█╬╬╬╬╬╬[█) Rhaegal Sith Marauder

Yfelsung
12.14.2011 , 02:40 PM | #4
There was an article on the main page on November 4th that said 'You may get up to five days' and also said it will be a "staggered launch".

Over a month ago.

Then there's also info in the fine print that basically says 'We can do what we want hahahaha' like all fineprint.
MHORDSUNG SOULGRINDER, LEGATUS OF PHOBOS LEGION

At the end of days the dragon stands tall and with limitless rage it illuminates all.