Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Just my luck

Sasquach
12.14.2011 , 01:35 PM | #1
SWToR is finally here after waiting for years,and wouldn't you know GW2 releases its final class marking the begining of the end for its wait.

If I get into GW2 beta that will be 60 bucks thrown away on ToR

pondrthis
12.14.2011 , 01:39 PM | #2
You do realize they released that now on purpose, right?

Same with WoW scheduling Mists for the near future. Other MMOs (though I would hesitate to call GW an MMO since everything's instanced but towns) are trying to ensure their players aren't switching to the newest high-budget game. That's business.
If you will not fight... then you will meet your destiny!!!

phonixzero
12.14.2011 , 01:46 PM | #3
I am pretty sure GW2 is not going to be all instanced like GW1 was. I am pretty positive they are going the full fledged MMO way with GW2

Sasquach
12.14.2011 , 01:56 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by phonixzero View Post
I am pretty sure GW2 is not going to be all instanced like GW1 was. I am pretty positive they are going the full fledged MMO way with GW2
Your right the amount of instances have been reduced to something like ToR,but I think alot of people here will still not consider it a MMO simply because they will not allow 3rd party programs and have no macros.

Which seems to be needed assistance for most current MMO players (sadly).

RenegadeSLX
12.14.2011 , 02:36 PM | #5
Why not just play this now since you already spent the money and then play GW2 when it comes out as opposed to playing the beta? I know the games going to be unrealistically good but waiting will make it that much better.