Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.1 Patch fixed stuff...

Raynn
01.19.2012 , 01:30 AM | #11
We found that if u have master looter enabled chests bug out and don't let you loot. This was easily fixed by xfering group leader to another person. Not sure why but when we passed group leader to another player we were able to get the gear. Try it in ur next EV, hope it works for you until they fix this stupid issue.

Luckyguyangelo
01.19.2012 , 01:38 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by fleeZy View Post
i mean really...you can't even /roll. if a game can't be released with working loot, there's no point in releasing the game.
Ummmm have you skipped flashpoints? The loot system is fine. You don't need master loot if you are running with your guild or with people you can trust. That's the number 1 rule to raiding. Roll Need if you Need it and Greed for companions or if you wanna sell it if no one needs it. Simple. Second, if you are pugging, which I highly doubt, then its hit or miss. People are either douches or not. Establish loot rules prior to the run. If someone doesn't adhere to the rules you specified before even downing a boss, then put a ticket in.

Grow up, its a game. You'll win loot and lose loot. Not the end of the world. Its meant for fun...not to show off your pixelated gear and epeen. If you need that much of an ego boost, then you need to get out more. Sorry your mommy didn't love you more. But you're a big boy now. Welcome to the real world. Where everything doesn't revolve around you. (Unless you're Peter Griffin and you can make a TV and other stuff orbit you)

DagorBragollach
01.19.2012 , 02:27 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Luckyguyangelo View Post
Ummmm have you skipped flashpoints? The loot system is fine. You don't need master loot if you are running with your guild or with people you can trust. That's the number 1 rule to raiding. Roll Need if you Need it and Greed for companions or if you wanna sell it if no one needs it. Simple. Second, if you are pugging, which I highly doubt, then its hit or miss. People are either douches or not. Establish loot rules prior to the run. If someone doesn't adhere to the rules you specified before even downing a boss, then put a ticket in.

Grow up, its a game. You'll win loot and lose loot. Not the end of the world. Its meant for fun...not to show off your pixelated gear and epeen. If you need that much of an ego boost, then you need to get out more. Sorry your mommy didn't love you more. But you're a big boy now. Welcome to the real world. Where everything doesn't revolve around you. (Unless you're Peter Griffin and you can make a TV and other stuff orbit you)
Except that in Normal Mode Operations, loot is auto assigned, which is what he was complaining about. You never get a roll dialog box, every piece of gear aside from schematics and biometric alloys are assigned by the game completely randomly (accounting for class thankfully). This becomes frustrating when say one of your two or three Mercenaries wins the same belt they are wearing for two weeks in a row (had it the first week we went in too), and your other two Mercs are left there getting nothing.

Could easily be solved by allowing gear to be traded to eligible players within a certain time frame like other games allow. That alone would make most of the Normal Mode loot frustrations disappear.
<J!NX> of Hyperspace Cannon

fleeZy
01.19.2012 , 07:15 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Luckyguyangelo View Post

Ummmm have you skipped operations?
If this forum's a rollin', I be a trollin'

Rattius
01.19.2012 , 07:49 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by afootdoc View Post
What's VoE?

Do you mean EV?

edit: nvm yes you do. Yup, and enjoy the Soa bugging 10x in a row because he won't go vulnerable despite being hit by the pillar.
1 pulled him last night with no troubles. /shrug

Re: the random loot generator, I can agree with the frustrations to a point, but the fact is that normal mode is designed to be run by fresh 50's / PUG's. If you've run the dailies for any period of time and are at 126+ in all your slots and with at least artifact grade crafted implants/ear/offhand, etc... you should be running hard mode where you can do master looter or NBG or w/e.

fleeZy
01.20.2012 , 04:37 PM | #16
bumping for BW annoyance

Requimo
01.20.2012 , 05:20 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by afootdoc View Post
What's VoE?

Do you mean EV?

edit: nvm yes you do. Yup, and enjoy the Soa bugging 10x in a row because he won't go vulnerable despite being hit by the pillar.
Happened to us too. We just thought we were not precise enough. Maybe it was a bug who knows. Also for one time Annihilation droid didn't spawn after we killed the turrets. Had to reset the instance and defeat turrets again. Pretty annoying.

Other then that we didn't encounter any major bugs but according to the community's feedback, they are happening. I don't get how this kind of bugs get past the testing and major bug fixs.

fleeZy
01.20.2012 , 05:55 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Requimo View Post
Happened to us too. We just thought we were not precise enough. Maybe it was a bug who knows. Also for one time Annihilation droid didn't spawn after we killed the turrets. Had to reset the instance and defeat turrets again. Pretty annoying.

Other then that we didn't encounter any major bugs but according to the community's feedback, they are happening. I don't get how this kind of bugs get past the testing and major bug fixs.
from my understanding, Raids don't generally get passed internal testing, and devs assume that based on the fight they know what will happen...doesn't always happen, though. I'd heard that alot of people missed testing raids in beta because of the frequent lvl wipes?

fleeZy
01.21.2012 , 01:45 PM | #19
bump for hotfix!

fleeZy
01.22.2012 , 08:13 PM | #20
bump....AGAIN!