Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dooku vs Windu

BrandonSM
01.22.2012 , 09:25 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Mace Windu mastered all six forms and then designed his own, this in my opinion makes him superior to Dooku's excellent Makashi proficiency where duelling is concerned, but in the force, Dooku far outmatches Windu, in my opinion, the first one to make a mistake would lose.
This. And he also has Shatterpoint.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

IamPanda
01.22.2012 , 09:30 AM | #12
Dooku would win for sure. Sith rule!
-IamPanda-

Aleryan
01.22.2012 , 09:56 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Incorrect, George Lucas himself stated in the Revenge of the Sith commentaries that Master Windu defeated Darth Sidious in the duel.
Agree, and the problem with Sidious 'playing possum' is he's risking everything...1000+ years of Sith planning...in case Anakin doesn't turn. Anakin doesn't turn, and it's over. Unless you think Sidious is a god, and then all bets stop because you've gone off the deep end.

BrandonSM
01.22.2012 , 10:04 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Aleryan View Post
Agree, and the problem with Sidious 'playing possum' is he's risking everything...1000+ years of Sith planning...in case Anakin doesn't turn. Anakin doesn't turn, and it's over. Unless you think Sidious is a god, and then all bets stop because you've gone off the deep end.
Sidious is a immortal Dark Side God IMO. 2nd or equal to Abeloth.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Aleryan
01.22.2012 , 10:10 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
Sidious is a immortal Dark Side God IMO. 2nd or equal to Abeloth.
And you don't see a problem with that? As in, EU jumps the shark problem?

BrandonSM
01.22.2012 , 10:12 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Aleryan View Post
And you don't see a problem with that? As in, EU jumps the shark problem?
No. Not really.

AVFCLuke
01.22.2012 , 04:49 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by IamPanda View Post
Dooku would win for sure. Sith rule!
Most valid reason ever.

Windu defeated Darth Sidious (screw you Anakin) so it's a no brainer for me. Although I am not taking anything from Dooku, most underrated Sith in my opinion.