Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Latest wave update!

Nitchie
12.14.2011 , 02:13 PM | #841
Quote: Originally Posted by wakingthefallen View Post
Idea! in protest of not getting into early access on the second day, everyone upset should cancel their pre-order.. That will show them who's boss!!! (And all of us who wait patiently whom do not need a box of tissue's can jump ahead inline.)

Even if they cancel their preorder they can still play until launch.

GKGK
12.14.2011 , 02:17 PM | #842
Quote: Originally Posted by bglodt View Post
Well that's a reasonable reply... I cannot however say that I am pleased... As I no longer have any raging post to look forward too.... Wait a minute. Is this my boss? Are you trying to tell me to get back to work? Dang it!
Hohum.. nother day at work.. my rage is spent. Time to go crawl under my rock till tomorrow.

Letalmachine
12.14.2011 , 02:19 PM | #843
Tomorrow are the last waves? or the waves ll go to friday, saturday, sunday?
Jumping with my

ZoraThrall
12.14.2011 , 02:20 PM | #844
Just to make sure.. On facebook its been stated that the fourth wave was the final for today..

deusBAAL
12.14.2011 , 02:22 PM | #845
pre-order 26th Sept and got invited today at 6pm cet. 8)

And just so all whiners can all chill... noob zone on Korriban is crowded on my PVE Europe server
Funny how PVP folks strive to become the best PK, while PVE folks know that PKs are just really really bad players.

LordVorpal
12.14.2011 , 02:24 PM | #846
October was very low on pre-orders...November high...but still a good deal lower than July....July pre-orders all got in yeasterday....today a few early october got in..... tomorrow will definately be all of November...maybe a few december aswell....

bigsie
12.14.2011 , 02:26 PM | #847
Those who have got in and took part in the weekend tests ..was your character from the weekend testings still active?

Chiyeko
12.14.2011 , 02:28 PM | #848
Quote: Originally Posted by bigsie View Post
Those who have got in and took part in the weekend tests ..was your character from the weekend testings still active?

nope as always all beta stuff is wiped.
Inter arma enim silent leges.

Paralassa
12.14.2011 , 02:29 PM | #849
Hi there!

There is an active discussion thread for this topic:

** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

The Customer Service forum is only for users experiencing problems with their account or logging into the game. In the interest of consolidating discussion, we have closed this thread and ask that you use the one linked above for any further discussion. Thank you!