Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Eternity Vault - your progress is currently farther.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Eternity Vault - your progress is currently farther.

TheoNJ's Avatar


TheoNJ
01.21.2012 , 09:51 PM | #1
I don't know if anyone asked this before, i did a search, even in google, but couldn't find anything.

My problem is, i can't get in eternity fault because i killed some bosses inside with another group, and now it doesn't matter if i reset or abandon, it wont let me get in.

It says.
"your progress is currently farther along than the group's ops". something like that.

So. what do i do? Thank you in advance.

Battyone's Avatar


Battyone
01.21.2012 , 09:53 PM | #2
You have to wait for them to catch up, or you have to be the ops leader and basically they forfeit killing the bosses you downed this week.
Amistar Nelmarra -- 55 Sage, Ebon Hawk <The Azure Blades>
I stream my bad gameplay.
Come watch the Fat Man rageth on Twitch!

TheoNJ's Avatar


TheoNJ
01.21.2012 , 09:58 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Battyone View Post
You have to wait for them to catch up, or you have to be the ops leader and basically they forfeit killing the bosses you downed this week.
So. if i dont have the luck to find some group that it is exactly on my boss. i'll have to wait another week to enter again?
thats is the most stupid idea i ever saw!! if it is like this.

Battyone's Avatar


Battyone
01.21.2012 , 10:01 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by TheoNJ View Post
So. if i dont have the luck to find some group that it is exactly on my boss. i'll have to wait another week to enter again?
thats is the most stupid idea i ever saw!! if it is like this.
That's how raid lockouts have always worked. You are not able to kill the same boss 2ce in one week. You either work with the same team, pug into a group with the same progress, or you have the new people enter your instance and down the bosses available to you.
Amistar Nelmarra -- 55 Sage, Ebon Hawk <The Azure Blades>
I stream my bad gameplay.
Come watch the Fat Man rageth on Twitch!

DragoVaughn's Avatar


DragoVaughn
01.21.2012 , 11:29 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Battyone View Post
That's how raid lockouts have always worked. You are not able to kill the same boss 2ce in one week. You either work with the same team, pug into a group with the same progress, or you have the new people enter your instance and down the bosses available to you.
Not how it works if they didn't use that stupid archaic system and loot lock people instead. DUMBEST THING IN THE GAME

Jashinoke's Avatar


Jashinoke
01.22.2012 , 12:32 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DragoVaughn View Post
Not how it works if they didn't use that stupid archaic system and loot lock people instead. DUMBEST THING IN THE GAME
So let me get this right. You think it would be fair for you to be able to kill the same boss twice in one week and get double the rewards?

Kaedea's Avatar


Kaedea
01.22.2012 , 01:57 PM | #7
If you read what he said you'd notice the Loot lock so that would clearly be double the rewards.
Kirnee Uthar Wynn, lv50 sin tank

WesleyJanson's Avatar


WesleyJanson
01.22.2012 , 02:41 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaedea View Post
If you read what he said you'd notice the Loot lock so that would clearly be double the rewards.

Why would you ask people on this forum to read?


That implies that any of them are paying any attention to anything.
BIOWARE:We don't serve their kind here!
LUKE: What?
BIOWARE: Your Australians. They'll have to wait outside.We don't want them here.