Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Directive 7; Interrogator.

Tdeno
01.20.2012 , 10:25 PM | #1
This is far from the first bug I've run into, but the first I've decided to post on. I could write down all the bugs I've encountered in my SWTOR travels, however I am paying 15 dollars a month not vice vers. It would also cause this post to be unnecessarily longer than it already is.

I loved the game, then I run into bugs, on top of bugs, on top of glitches, on top of mercury laden top hats. At this point I love the game more like a red headed step child, one who keeps eating 15 dollars of my cookies a month. I like my cookies and this step child is about to be put up for re-adoption. Needless to say I toned down my sub from 6 months recurring, to 1 month.

So the post begins...

Directive 7

First attempt:
First wave 1 Inq. killed it.
Second wave 1 Sorc. killed it.
Third wave we had about 12 BH cyborgs AND 3 IA's.
Had him to about 10% and then he bubbled and wiped.

Second attempt:
First up, about 8 BH, then continuous spawns and slow death.

Third attempt: (All proceeding attempts up to and including maybe the 8th.)
WIPED due to this bug. I'm talking no less than 4 the first wave every time after the first attempt.

On the 9th we had a member sneak in and press the button. Then had to workaround that, involved the tank dying the Inq battle rezing him, the rest of the party wiping. The boss resetting then the tank re-poping and rezing us. Frustrating at the very least.

Now what really got me into the near aneurism nerd rage was not so much the bug. It was the misleading patch notes. I spent a substantial amount more time in D7 than anticipated. Took away my highly important nap and snack time. I need my naps and snacks, you wouldn't like me when I'm in a diabetic coma. I sometimes feel like mongoloids at a typewriter could really manage to hammer out something of value, I digress...

Please pull it together, I'm sure bugs take time, but I have this suspicion that content takes more.

This is just a thought, bugs as a priority?

PS. Nerf bat 30% damage on Ops and Scounds.

Trineda
01.22.2012 , 02:33 PM | #2
Hello everyone,

In order to keep the forums tidy and conversations in one place please use this thread to discuss the issue of Directive 7 boss spawns, we will be closing this current thread.