Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Black talon loot table broken?

afootdoc
01.15.2012 , 03:36 PM | #31
broken since launch

worked fine in beta

(although no head pieces ever dropped iirc)

Panzerbat
01.16.2012 , 06:08 AM | #32
OP here, sup.
Just to clarify, was talkin about normal mode BT, but it seems the hardmode has some trouble aswell.

Bulwyff
01.18.2012 , 02:05 PM | #33
Still broken. Will post every single time I loot the same pieces. Spamming you think ?
So today, again gauntlet, boots, shield and lightsaber....

Drandorion
01.19.2012 , 12:07 PM | #34
Ran the black talon 15 times back to back the other day as my juggernaut. 4 of those times were with another juggernaut to see if 2 of us would increase the drop rate of the heavy chest armor. Still no luck.

This is so broken. I realize that random drops are random but i've got an inventory full of boots and gloves. Didn't see a single helm, pants or chestpiece drop.

Edit: I also get the offhand shield generator from the optional boss and lightsaber from the padawan at the end.
Does worshiping an evil god of death & destruction make me a bad person?

Golin
01.20.2012 , 03:43 PM | #35
Running normal Bt I have found Jug boots, gloves, and shield. That is all and I have run in many times now.

Smeaxycore
01.22.2012 , 07:01 AM | #36
Well i've seen Legs for inquisitors/BH drop.... but idk if u guys have notice in Hard mode we we kill a boss we select Need/Greed/Pass and it doesnt post on the chat... and give it to random person... ive ran with a powertech( tank) ... im a Merc dps ... and power legs dropped he got them i didnt he didn't even need on them... its rly buggy

if any1 else seen this plz let me know

Marmerus
01.22.2012 , 09:32 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by AreGee View Post
I too have only seen the boots and gloves for Juggs... really annoying.. Has anyone seen the chest?
Think the good side boss drops them.
@ Bioware
Stop trolling the EU. Fix the downtimes to the middle of the night and not in the middle of the morning / day.

Finiffa
01.22.2012 , 11:17 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Golin View Post
Running normal Bt I have found Jug boots, gloves, and shield. That is all and I have run in many times now.
Same here, ran it 6 times since the patch with my assassin and husband juggernaut. Only things that drop are boots and gloves and jugg shield. Only the last boss drops random orange weapon.

Before last patch I soloed it several times on my mercenary and I saw a random chest drop every run, so something has broken the loot tables even further....

I really want the SI chest for my assassin since its entirely black
'The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss' - Douglas Adams

DarkDaniel-san
01.22.2012 , 01:24 PM | #39
I've got body armor, gloves, boots and two guns on three runs with my merc alt today but haven't seen any leg or head drops for any class so far.