Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Once you marry your companion that's it?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore

grania
01.17.2012 , 02:43 PM | #21
Too much reality for me will be the day I come back to my ship after a long day of adventurin and find gym socks in my bed
--,-'-{## ##}-'-,--
"Mama, I dies your character, sorree!"

DNA_Cowboy
01.17.2012 , 02:47 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by ChiaraT View Post
Yes, just as in real life, your story is over and you're as good as dead.
"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

DreadingTomorrow
01.20.2012 , 06:36 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by DNA_Cowboy View Post
Yes, just as in real life, your story is over and you're as good as dead.
Ahaha! Agreed.
HAIL THE EMPIRE|||FOR THE REPUBLIC
Static - Level 39 BH//Mercenary Jacinth - Level 10 Smuggler//Gunslinger
Six - Level 11 IA//Operative Anwen - Level 10 Trooper//Commando
Seraphine - Level 14 SW//Marauder Kynareth - Level 10 Jedi Consular//Sage

MajorAppleSauce
01.22.2012 , 11:30 AM | #24
One thing I wish they would add beyond just "more quests that once you do we are waiting another 6 months for more companion quests" is the ability to interact with them then just besides "right clicking on them and getting 1 out of 10 different responses" Especially if you have romanced one. It is really stupid to have married the companion ... and that's it until bioware adds more quests...seriously? I mean, I know its "hahaha so funny that's marriage" ********, but if i kept giving my wife awesome gifts and spending time with her....i'd get more than just a cold shoulder LOL

Perhaps something like this:

If romanced an occasional (or related to more gifts/affection gained even beyond max) .1) some flirt scenes/options. 2) random poking fun of other companions/options 3) of course, what everyone wants; but too chick**** to say... more sex scene options.
Take two of these (up the A S S sideways), but don't call me in the morning.

Droidist
01.22.2012 , 12:00 PM | #25
It would be nice if the responses outside while questing, etc, you get from a romanced character change a little as you progress... right now they are exactly the same as when you meet them.

It is nice to have a romance option thou, it does add to the storying to make it interesting.

Based on what I have read above, I will wait and see... going to keep playing this game for a long time yet I hope.
A force of one, yes, the solo player!

Namnotavailable
01.22.2012 , 12:13 PM | #26
Hmm, seems that in the vacuum of space you really don't need an attorney for the divorce. After all this is a very dangerous life, accidents happen. Ohhhhhh I'm sooo sory that the airlock malfunctioned and your daughter was spaced.

DarthAldar
01.22.2012 , 01:05 PM | #27
I hope they'll add more romance and companions content soon! Like daily quests, or more interaction with your romanced companion..
i also agree with Droidist, they should change what your romanced companion says when you want to talk while questing, exploring etc.. because it's the sames responses as when you meet her/him, like nothing is different.

SilentKitty
01.22.2012 , 03:22 PM | #28
In Mass Effect 2 I romanced Jacob with one of my FemSheps and I could always come back to him and have a short convo that ended with a hug. It was the last thing you could have with him in the game, so finishing up the last things prior to ME3 I could always come back and just talk to my LI. Haven't gotten to the last convo with my JK yet but I'm guessing that it's more of a mission that is finished and then over and not a repeatable thing.

Hoping that the last convo with a LI be like a daily q, you can always come back for a hug, waiting for new content to be added.

Alett
01.22.2012 , 11:27 PM | #29
Open marriage didn't work for Newt, didn't work for a Sith

bliapis
01.23.2012 , 01:12 AM | #30
My highest affection companion is atm Quinn...

OMG WHAT AM I GONNA DO!

Im male Jug and if he makes a line at me about marriage, im gonna choke him to pulp!
lol!
i5 2500k OC @ 4Ghz | Thermaltek Hyper TX3 air cooler | 8gb Corsair Vengeance | Asus GTX580 CU | Asus Maximus IV GenZ/Gen3 | Thermatek 750W PSU -==- Server: Fredon Nad (EU)// Characters: [B]Vanguard L50: Clipjunkie// [B]Sentinel L50: Seithan// Juggernaur L50: Shaithis // Sorcerer L42: Rasthavas