Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What Role is Under Populated So Far?

DarthWhatever
12.14.2011 , 02:17 PM | #1
Anyone who is in playing so far notice if there's a lack of a particular role in groups or flash points? Tanks? Healers? Both? Anything?
Pravus - Sith Warrior, Jem-Nor - Bounty Hunter, Ko-Ge - Jedi Knight, Mar - Sith Inquisitor
The Swiftsure

displaynameinuse
12.14.2011 , 02:54 PM | #2
no on knows anything yet.

though im sure there will be a lack of tanks and healers.

Avacir
12.14.2011 , 02:56 PM | #3
I am very surprised by the lack of Sarlacc Enforcers.

jizazi
12.14.2011 , 02:57 PM | #4
WTB heals, all the healers spec damage there are very noticeably more sith sorcs, at least on PN serv

Animalfarm
12.14.2011 , 03:20 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthWhatever View Post
Anyone who is in playing so far notice if there's a lack of a particular role in groups or flash points? Tanks? Healers? Both? Anything?
Based on the forums this week I would say that sane players who don't whine a lot will be significantly under represented in any kind of group.

Ragnab
12.14.2011 , 03:23 PM | #6
I too wish they had decided to include sarlac enforcers, the gameplay looked brilliant.
Jedi Consular - Sage, with Force Powers and s--t!
Jedi Knight - Sentinel, double the glowstick for double the rave!

morganlion
12.14.2011 , 03:36 PM | #7
How can any role be under populated in SWTOR? You can always pull a companion out. Shoot no tank... just a sec pulling one out. Oh no we dont have a healer wait i have one in my back pocket.

Shurato
12.14.2011 , 03:38 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthWhatever View Post
It's still Early Access. Who knows? Who cares? Play what you like, as you like says I.

Roda
12.14.2011 , 03:38 PM | #9
Historically MMOs will be short on Tanks and Healers. From all of the Beta reports, the current UI system is also very frustrating for healers. They have difficulty seeing the debuffs on people unless running in raid mode and there were other frustrations mentioned.

Until Bioware makes the UI more flexible, I'm personally expecting the Healer spec'ed characters to be the rarest.

Muglor
12.14.2011 , 03:40 PM | #10
Hmm Healer specs and Imp Agents from what I hear.