Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Preorder Code "issue" and no way to get any help.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Preorder Code "issue" and no way to get any help.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Varges
12.14.2011 , 10:13 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Illorien View Post
One of my friends have the same problem.
We opened a ticket and got a reply saying that they were aware of the problem and working on it.
Nothing happened since. He still doesnt have the code history.
yea well i just got told to re-install the game.. i am so miffed right now. i KNOW that's not the solution. and i am 95% sure they just closed all my tickets. I did exactly what that droid asked for Screen-shots and everything...

Zekath
12.14.2011 , 10:13 AM | #22
SWTOR.COM DISPAYS THE WRONG CODE-REDEMPTION DATE.

Acording to the site i ordered SWTOR from it says i activated my key the 26th July 2011.
Looking at www.swtor.com it says i didnt activate my key until the 7th October 2011.

And im VERY sure i did it on the 26th July! I've sent mail to support and tried get help from the form too, but no respons so far.
I'd be very thankfull for some help here.

Faarsider
12.14.2011 , 10:13 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Varges View Post
Ok I received this e-mail regarding my ticket....

"Greetings,

I am Protocol Droid M0 T0, human cyborg relations.

Thank you for contacting Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Support.
As you may be aware, the testing period of Star Wars: The Old Republic has ended. The issue you contacted us about could have been fixed by the latest build of our client. If your issue still persists we would like you to please contact us again.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your continued patience and support of Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Sincerely, Protocol Droid M0 T0
Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Support"

What the hell.... so i just got my e-mail tickets closed out? and told to just re-install the game for a pre-order code issue with an account.

Seriously??!?!?

This has nothing to do with the client... Honestly what the heck?!?!?

Wer need a Dev on this honestly. this is redicuus.
Honestly you couldn't make it up the level of service is that bad they are not evening reading what the issues are let alone comprehending the issues at hand

Varges
12.14.2011 , 10:14 AM | #24
I really need a Dev now.

azhaagh
12.14.2011 , 10:18 AM | #25
I had a problem with my pre-order code as well. I got mine from Best Buy and it was a known issue. Best Buy ran out of CE pre-orders.

I sent that email address my name, my account name, the email that best buy sent me for the pre-order with the conformation number and the code that BB sent me.

I had a new CE code that worked within 3 days.

Faarsider
12.14.2011 , 02:16 PM | #26
./bump

strange I thought the number of posts on thread go up not down