Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

FPS Help!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Zemm
12.14.2011 , 01:31 PM | #1
So my FPS are horrid. Im running between 4-8 FPS. I noticed the resolution the game defaulted me was 1024x768 but my pc is 1600x900 and when i go to change it i hit apply and this box pops up but i cant read it cause it goes to the 1600x900 but than it defaults back to 1024x768 and i dunno what to do. I have a ATI Radeon HD 4200 Graphics card, which shouldbe suffcient to play the game with. Any help?
ORDER OF THE RISEN
| RecruitingThread | Website | Recruitment Video |
Now Recruiting Limited Classes...
Member of Order of the Risen

ForceSeeker
12.14.2011 , 01:34 PM | #2
I haven't tried this myself yet because I am at work, but a few people here have had luck with going into the game video settings and changing the video quality to high, hitting apply, and then turning off shadows. Then lowering the settings. It seems as if the game doesn't recognize the graphics settings as they are shown on the graphics screen.
Relax, it's just a game.

Ash_Wind
12.14.2011 , 01:38 PM | #3
You know, I'm having the same issue, especially indoors. My FPS drops to 2-5 and it's killing me. I'm running an ATI Radeon HD 4350 1gb. Figured this would run the game without issue. (I can play Battlefield 3).

Already Dropped and reloaded my drivers. Will try the turning shadows off. Anyone else have any ideas?

Zemm
12.14.2011 , 02:03 PM | #4
I even instal;led an update driver nut that didnt work either. il try changing my graphics to high and seeing if that works.
ORDER OF THE RISEN

Zemm
12.14.2011 , 02:08 PM | #5
Amazingly enough it worked thank you!!
ORDER OF THE RISEN

Conveeyor
12.14.2011 , 02:11 PM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thank you for your feedback - we are happy you can improve the game performance now.

Conveeyor | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support