Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

*** I bought a CE and my account says I have a STANDARD?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
*** I bought a CE and my account says I have a STANDARD?

Talismann
12.14.2011 , 11:22 AM | #1
OK I bought my game on preorder and paid for the collectors edition on July 21, 2011 but fomr some reason after all the site updates my account now says this:

CODE REDEMPTION HISTORY
Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.10.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.10.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

I guess this would explain why I have had no invite yet =/
Gunslinger - Talismann

HunterMaluban
12.14.2011 , 02:03 PM | #2
i have the same issue i hope this doesn't affect my dec 20th log in with all the bell's and whistles u are supposed to get...

ebado
12.14.2011 , 02:04 PM | #3
Your CE status is applied when you enter your CE code, ie when you get the box.

All pre-order codes are the same. When you get your box, enter your CE code and you're good.
kolto and corrosives
window legacy - the bastion

DransiksApoc
12.14.2011 , 02:05 PM | #4
I was told (as I have the same issue) that when you enter the product from the physical product it will update with the correct content

Dirtylobster
12.14.2011 , 02:07 PM | #5
the ones that gave you the pre order key messed up and gave you an incorrect key.

This will sort itself once you enter your final code however you may get some problems if you create a character now in prerelease and they dont send you your CE stuff in mail afterwards.
Should we solved with a quick report to customer care though if that happens.

GrolschUK
12.14.2011 , 02:07 PM | #6
Agreed - the CE will get applied when you enter your CE retail code.

However, pre-ordering in-store at our local Gamestation, and getting the pre-order code, my account says... So there are different codes out there... Maybe the shop give out the wrong flavour (not that it matters)

12.06.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order