Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is there a website showing Progress

DarkGreenGames
12.14.2011 , 02:02 PM | #1
Has anyone created a site similar to that of wowprogress to keep track of server firsts and where your guild stands?

Zeppelin
12.14.2011 , 02:06 PM | #2
The game is 1 day old
Size matters not!

The first rule about Jar Jar is we don't talk about Jar Jar.

DarkGreenGames
12.14.2011 , 02:20 PM | #3
I know, I know but I figured that considering a number of guilds are already probably racing for server firsts, these progress sites are likely to be already running. Personally, I am guessing that there will be ops completed within days after the official release if not sooner.

Edit: BTW Zeppelin, I love your signature.

mordredz
12.14.2011 , 02:22 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Zeppelin View Post
The game is 1 day old
lol this, no one has done anything level 50 and anything below that is um lol...

Once you hit the operations stage then worry about it champ otherwise LOL...

DarkGreenGames
12.14.2011 , 02:30 PM | #5
This is true but the sites need to be available BEFORE the ops start happening. They can't wait for someone to complete something before creating them...

randysanchez
12.14.2011 , 02:45 PM | #6
Somebody has already started to build something at swtorprogress.com but it looks like crap so far.

DarkGreenGames
12.14.2011 , 03:00 PM | #7
Looks like it has potential to me. Seems like they have been able to mine a bunch of data so far.

morganlion
12.14.2011 , 05:56 PM | #8
I personally hope they dont start posting progress or anything like that and if somoene does they make em take it down. Reason for this is a simple one if you are in one of the better guilds on your server you will know and so will other ppl around you if they can inspeced your gear. So whats the point of posting it across the net? Lastly i hope they stay grounded to not allowing anyone to have mods period. no tanking no healing no dps and definatly no dbm running. Then ppl can really see skills vrs o my mods tell me what to do and when to do it type of players.

Pearasite
12.14.2011 , 06:16 PM | #9
Morganlion,

lolwut.

That's nonsense. There will be mods, websites, and any number of things that pro players do to examine, compare, and improve your game. The things you ask for are completely out of line.

paryn
12.14.2011 , 08:04 PM | #10
There won't be any real accuracy to progression measuring till achievements are put in that can be referenced from an armory style website. Otherwise the only option is to wait for user submitted data like in the days of yore.