Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Latest wave update!

zaboteur
12.14.2011 , 02:03 PM | #831
Quote: Originally Posted by ouforestfire View Post
I'm October 2nd and didn't get in. My guess would be all Sept and maybe a few lucky Oct.
oct 1-3rd is what I heard so prob up to oct 1-2...

wakingthefallen
12.14.2011 , 02:04 PM | #832
Idea! in protest of not getting into early access on the second day, everyone upset should cancel their pre-order.. That will show them who's boss!!! (And all of us who wait patiently whom do not need a box of tissue's can jump ahead inline.)

WakingTheFallen used Derp! its super effective!!

zaboteur
12.14.2011 , 02:05 PM | #833
and Idk they did 4 waves, and they didnt say they sent the last wave like yesterday, might be a slim chance of another one, who knows.

maybe if less people *****, and more people ask nice, it might happen...
=D

ops NM, they just put the nail in the coffin... but still looks like we get in tomorrow...

LordSinfury
12.14.2011 , 02:06 PM | #834
OMG IM IN, my social life is over!!!!!!!!!!! lol
LordSinfury

Tankage
12.14.2011 , 02:06 PM | #835
Quote: Originally Posted by zaboteur View Post
and Idk they did 4 waves, and they didnt say they sent the last wave like yesterday, might be a slim chance of another one, who knows.

maybe if less people *****, and more people ask nice, it might happen...
=D
All invite waves have now been sent. We'll be sending more invites tomorrow, starting from 8AM CST.
Nekky
Sith Sorcerer
Fate - Leader

lbcomposer
12.14.2011 , 02:06 PM | #836
Totally fine with waiting, what kinda smacks as bad is the way BW handled staggered access.

[rant]
Say for example; they had made it known from the start or even only a month ago that access would be staggered on a first come, first serve basis based on pre-order and code entry date; none of us would have a right to complain. But... They did NOT do that, they just gave a blanket statement saying UP TO 5 DAYS and then allowed access based on pre-order date.

Had some of us known that they would have pulled this crap, we would have ordered sooner. But we were not made aware of this and some of us are min max type of players and feel that we have lost a competitive edge by this. I know we all play the game differently so to some it may not matter, to others it may.

Personally I feel that if BW had announced a staggered entry into the game based on when the order was entered, then NO ONE could complain. But they didn't, they wanted free PR by giving it a touch of willy wonka / lottery atmosphere. Either way, this game had better kick *** or we will all feel stupid for complaining to get in to play it.
[/rant]

xColdAngelx
12.14.2011 , 02:07 PM | #837
Zzzzz.... Zzzzzz....
CE VIP

Aiuska
12.14.2011 , 02:11 PM | #838
they just posted 2 min ago on twitter , 4th wave was final.
Tomorrow ... us October guys should get in ... hopefully
Dark or Light
Inquisitor or Consular

Ayami_no_baka
12.14.2011 , 02:12 PM | #839
Didn't get in again today More luck tomorrow maybe T_T Good thing I work from home and pretty much have all the time I can ask for...my hubby is waiting as well and he has work tomorrow and friday - so even if he does get in he won't be able to log on until the late evening T_T Well. I will reserve our names (if even possible ROFL) and then wait for him with playing I hope we get in tomorrow!!!

jayenomics
12.14.2011 , 02:12 PM | #840
All the QQ'ing is really helping make it easy to wait to get into the game.
Leader of The Meatshield Riot
Saber of Exar Kun - PVP East
Leathality Sniper - Level 19
Darkness Assassin - Level 28