Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Big graphics progblem....please help...=(

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Big graphics progblem....please help...=(
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarthJaxun
12.14.2011 , 01:48 PM | #1
So finally I got into early access today in the 3rd wave, I log in the game and basically that's what I see...

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/e...mezak7/SW1.jpg

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/e...mezak7/SW2.jpg

I know I'm playing on a laptop with Intel HD graphics but I run games like WOW, Starcraft 2, Shogun 2, Counter Strike and others on low setting with no lag at all....kinda frustrating since I might have to cancel my preorder now...

All setting are on low, my graphic card driver is up to date and direct x is up to date as well....any ideas on a quick fix?
Passion,peace. Strenth,knowledge. Power, serenity. Victory, harmony. Freedom, the Force!
(Ashara Zavros)

DarthJaxun
12.14.2011 , 01:51 PM | #2
bump!!
Passion,peace. Strenth,knowledge. Power, serenity. Victory, harmony. Freedom, the Force!
(Ashara Zavros)

DarthJaxun
12.14.2011 , 01:53 PM | #3
bump again...
(Ashara Zavros)

ThMirtisAsmenys
12.14.2011 , 01:55 PM | #4
did you encounter the same issue away from walls?

DarthJaxun
12.14.2011 , 01:56 PM | #5
Yeah Its all around the game...Im sure the graphics card is my problem I just dont know how to solve it...
(Ashara Zavros)

jsmc
12.14.2011 , 01:57 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthJaxun View Post
So finally I got into early access today in the 3rd wave, I log in the game and basically that's what I see...

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/e...mezak7/SW1.jpg

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/e...mezak7/SW2.jpg

I know I'm playing on a laptop with Intel HD graphics but I run games like WOW, Starcraft 2, Shogun 2, Counter Strike and others on low setting with no lag at all....kinda frustrating since I might have to cancel my preorder now...

All setting are on low, my graphic card driver is up to date and direct x is up to date as well....any ideas on a quick fix?
Depends how quick you can get to the store to buy a new CPU. jk.. Were you in the beta? Did you have this problem then?

Please describe your laptop specs in more detail.

Conveeyor
12.14.2011 , 01:59 PM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
This is a known issue with the Intel HD Graphics Media Accelerator Chip. You have to visit the Intel Download Center for the newest driver for your chip.

In case your laptop does not support a new Intel driver you have to contact your manufacturer for help.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused through this in the meantime.

Conveeyor | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

DarthJaxun
12.14.2011 , 02:00 PM | #8
Nope i wasnt in beta
Here are the specs

Intel Core i3 M350 2.27GHz
3gb Ram
64bit
Intel HD 3000
(Ashara Zavros)

DarthJaxun
12.14.2011 , 02:02 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by J3-H1 View Post
This is a known issue with the Intel HD Graphics Media Accelerator Chip. You have to visit the Intel Download Center for the newest driver for your chip.

In case your laptop does not support a new Intel driver you have to contact your manufacturer for help.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused through this in the meantime.
Tnx for response...I'll try to reinstall the driver and see what happens...
(Ashara Zavros)

JMKodai
12.14.2011 , 02:03 PM | #10
I was a several stress tests and I didn't have the kind of problems I have now. I mean it is really bad. But, since I HAVE to play this game, I'm charging a new laptop. Yay going into debt! I'm living the American dream!
There is no knowledge that is not power... and I'm among the most powerful.