Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Warrior Class Quest Question

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Sith Warrior Class Quest Question

DEBIAN
01.21.2012 , 08:02 PM | #1
I have a level 11 Sith Warrior. I am on the quest "An Ancient Answer" inside the Dark Temple on Dromund Kaas. I am at the portion of the quest where I must kill mobs inside the Dark Temple to pick up Ravager Components. I was level 9 when I went in, and I ran around for 3+ hours killing everything in the entire building and completing all other quests inside the temple (around 4 others if I remember correctly) without a single drop of the 4 components I needed for my class quest.

I have run this quest line 4 times already on my previous Sith Warriors, getting here earlier and earlier each time. Level 15 was the level of my previous Sith Warrior prior to receiving his ship.

So far I have submitted a ticket and reset the quest a few times. I have been talking in general chat and people are reporting completion of this quest all around me. Is level 11 too low to complete this quest? If so, why would I be allowed to pick it up and then complete 1/2 of it before running into a road block?
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.