Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Latest wave update!

GKGK
12.14.2011 , 01:51 PM | #821
Quote: Originally Posted by bglodt View Post
Lol I'm just asking how you "confirmed" it! I mean are you omnipotent? I would argue that the best you can say is "sounding reasonably truthful". And besides if your readin page 85 or whatever of this thread you are probably "trolling". And yes I find your anger amusing. It pleases and entertains me.

Tag your it!
Touche. My nerd senses are tingling...............

BWAH! NERD RAGE!!!!!!!!!!

fishboyy
12.14.2011 , 01:51 PM | #822
Quote: Originally Posted by Tronick View Post
yea lets hire a receipt guy at customer service to handle all the problems with people not reading what to do carefully :P
nah i edited my post to point out the barcode on the receipt could have been read as proof without the need of an actual person

i'm just stating his point, not that i agree with it

Reynnian
12.14.2011 , 01:52 PM | #823
Quote: Originally Posted by jjolin View Post
my brother got the collector's edition, i didn't, maybe that has something to do with it.
It doesn't.
For the empire!

bglodt
12.14.2011 , 01:54 PM | #824
Quote: Originally Posted by GKGK View Post
Touche. My nerd senses are tingling...............

BWAH! NERD RAGE!!!!!!!!!!

Well that's a reasonable reply... I cannot however say that I am pleased... As I no longer have any raging post to look forward too.... Wait a minute. Is this my boss? Are you trying to tell me to get back to work? Dang it!

GVitanza
12.14.2011 , 01:57 PM | #825
Ok so there are a ton of dates flying around. I know many of you guys are far more tech savy and have more info than I do.

So what is the rough cut off date that ended today, and the start of tomorrow's wave?
Dezomere - Sorcerer dps <I carry scrubs> POT5
Garius (unguilded) Jedi Covenant

fishboyy
12.14.2011 , 01:58 PM | #826
Quote: Originally Posted by GVitanza View Post
Ok so there are a ton of dates flying around. I know many of you guys are far more tech savy and have more info than I do.

So what is the rough cut off date that ended today, and the start of tomorrow's wave?
as far as i can tell the first week of october got in today, so you can look forward to the rest of october and probably half of nov getting in tomorrow, thats just a guess tho

mikethemad
12.14.2011 , 02:00 PM | #827
Devs just posted that today's invites are now officially closed. See you all for more fun tomorrow.

Tankage
12.14.2011 , 02:01 PM | #828
All invite waves have now been sent. We'll be sending more invites tomorrow, starting from 8AM CST
Nekky
Sith Sorcerer
Fate - Leader

ouforestfire
12.14.2011 , 02:02 PM | #829
Quote: Originally Posted by fishboyy View Post
as far as i can tell the first week of october got in today, so you can look forward to the rest of october and probably half of nov getting in tomorrow, thats just a guess tho

I'm October 2nd and didn't get in. My guess would be all Sept and maybe a few lucky Oct.

fishboyy
12.14.2011 , 02:03 PM | #830
Quote: Originally Posted by ouforestfire View Post
I'm October 2nd and didn't get in. My guess would be all Sept and maybe a few lucky Oct.
strange, quite a few people that re'g in the beginning of oct have gotten access