Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Still not got Access in waves and my guilds server is nearly full!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Still not got Access in waves and my guilds server is nearly full!

Vicventure
12.14.2011 , 01:09 PM | #1
With the bad idea of game access in stupid waves and nearly not enough servers its now looking like i wont be able to play with my real life friends! to actually have servers full before its even officially realised is a joke. I dont want to throw my toys out the pram but what should be something fans of bioware and star wars was looking forward to just seems spoilt

Bellix
12.14.2011 , 01:15 PM | #2
Jeebus, take it easy. Iīm sure we will all have a spot right where we want in the end. I canīt imagine that they actually filled up all the servers before launch and that is it. It is still very early and you will probably be able to squeeze yourself in to play with your friends.
"Don't call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease."

Vicventure
12.14.2011 , 01:23 PM | #3
I'm not saying all the servers, unless the server status is wrong its saying its very heavy and there are some servers saying already full so maybe i'm unclear as to whether that means that the server will be full ie: not be able to join or are you saying that they will somehow expand the server at the launch?

Rigsson
12.14.2011 , 01:26 PM | #4
Dude, full just means the server is full right now. It means you have to wait for people to log off to log in. Chill. This is extremely common terminology in MMOs.

iain_b
12.14.2011 , 01:27 PM | #5
For the billionth time, the server limits are artificially low during early access.

You know what? I hope you don't get to play with your friends. There.
My Little Pwny
Kulok Dunar, Powertech and GM of MLP. Want to join? Click here for info.

Squadron 1020 & 367

Vicventure
12.14.2011 , 01:29 PM | #6
ahh thats ok my misunderstanding, and i am chilled anyone that say's im not i'll hoke the bejebus out of!!

Hextor
12.14.2011 , 01:32 PM | #7
Just so you know they keep adjusting the server population limits so that people have a better idea of how many people are on the server compared to the others. If they left them at max then it would take a massive ammount of people to show a difference on the server select screen and it would be more likely to have crowding issues They are keeping them artificially low so that its easier to see which servers have more or less people and pick one that isn't as populated. When they seated the guilds they had an idea of how many people would be hitting each server so just relax.

Vicventure
12.14.2011 , 01:37 PM | #8
thanks for clearing that up, and big lols at Iain_b, i feel your RAGE!!, hehe nice reply. think you need to chill out a bit if you actually get that stressed in the forums then maybe you should get out a bit more. seriously

xxsilentspacexx
12.14.2011 , 01:43 PM | #9
i can understand playing with your friends, if they are in already then they will have toons that are well above you and you will be stuck soloing or finding new peeps to roll with. I too wish things were a little different regarding that because i am sure my friends won't be hanging around and waiting for my email access.

Vicventure
12.14.2011 , 01:51 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by xxsilentspacexx View Post
i can understand playing with your friends, if they are in already then they will have toons that are well above you and you will be stuck soloing or finding new peeps to roll with. I too wish things were a little different regarding that because i am sure my friends won't be hanging around and waiting for my email access.
Thanks mate, started to think i was being unreasonable for being a bit miffed by it all