Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Social Points still not working for HM Flashpoints?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Social Points still not working for HM Flashpoints?

Reeny
01.21.2012 , 05:07 AM | #1
Ran a bunch of HM Flashpoints and still didnt get any Social points??

Kaehell
01.21.2012 , 05:25 AM | #2
yep, still bugged
"...the three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience, and hubris." -- Larry Wall
The E.ngineering Xperience - Bacco approved

May the force be with you

MagnitudeZero
01.21.2012 , 05:26 AM | #3
Yeah this is very frustrating for people wanting to gain social points, at present the only reliable way to gain any significant amount of social points is by farming Esseles normal (for Republic), but that is extremely tedious.

broned
01.21.2012 , 05:50 AM | #4
actually....

i have been stuck at the last point before getting next rank for a long time now.

and yesterday i got all of it. so i practicly got half a rank instantly, so my guess is you still get it, but its just not updating in your char-sheet. so i guess one day you will get loads of point instantly and be like *** :P

yes its annoying you cant track it, but you will get it at some point
Its hard to be humble, when you know your just that good

Epyoch
01.21.2012 , 01:33 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by broned View Post
actually....

i have been stuck at the last point before getting next rank for a long time now.

and yesterday i got all of it. so i practicly got half a rank instantly, so my guess is you still get it, but its just not updating in your char-sheet. so i guess one day you will get loads of point instantly and be like *** :P

yes its annoying you cant track it, but you will get it at some point

hmm, I've been stuck at 3727 /5000 for awhile now in social 5 and haven't gotten any from the 3-4 hm's a night I do

Kaedea
01.21.2012 , 01:39 PM | #6
I've heard a work around for it (yet to try it my self to take from this what you will) At the end of the HM when the pop-up at the end of the FP, well..pops up hit the X to close it and wait till you leave the Flashpoint.

Once you're out open up the "pending" on the top right. Should work.
Kirnee Uthar Wynn, lv50 sin tank

Rabix
01.21.2012 , 01:55 PM | #7
will try that tonight, hopefully that works.