Kayilo vs Vector

DeltaEkotte

I prefer vector for all but elites. Vector does too much dps to sideline him. I use lokin for elites or vector if im feeling adventurous.

Kali is one of the worst tanking comps in the game, not to mention her dps is poor. So poor tank poor dps. I would use any other comp over her.

Edited by Nemularr

What weapons are people using with SCORPIO? When I first got her, she was using a "techstaff". I couldn't find a replacement, and couldn't give her an orange electrostaff I had as a drop. I'd much prefer her to Kaliyo, but without a weapon...yuck.

BTW, Lokin is *easy* to gear at 50 since he wears your castoffs. But he's not much use to a heal spec Op, unless you're trying to grind something down slowly.

What weapons are people using with SCORPIO? When I first got her, she was using a "techstaff". I couldn't find a replacement, and couldn't give her an orange electrostaff I had as a drop. I'd much prefer her to Kaliyo, but without a weapon...yuck.

BTW, Lokin is *easy* to gear at 50 since he wears your castoffs. But he's not much use to a heal spec Op, unless you're trying to grind something down slowly.

I made a purple level 50 techstaff for her with Armstech. Got the Defense and Accuracy bonuses out of it, AND got a crit on the first try. Took about 50-60 blue staves before I got a purple recipe though.

Edited by Teykos

If it wasn't for the fact that I bout Kaliyo a tank blaster from Taris commendations and got an Artifact tank belt and lvl 42 moddable tank boots to drop off mobs (two of the boots actually, saving the other for my PT)... I'd be using SCORPIO. But 12k hp Kaliyo > 8.k HP SCORPIO. For now.