Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How many weeks in a row will I not get credit for the ops weekly(s)?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
How many weeks in a row will I not get credit for the ops weekly(s)?

MaxDeeps
01.20.2012 , 11:56 PM | #1
I haven't gotten credit for the [WEEKLY] Galactic Operations quests to kill Gharj (and now also Jarg or Sorno) on normal or hard mode the last three weeks. I haven't been dead when they were killed or anything like that, I am just not getting credit. You'd think a simple "kill this guy" quest would work correctly or be easy to fix.

To make things worse GMs seem either unwilling or incapable of remedying the situation by giving me credit for the kill. One actually told me I would need to reset the instance and kill him again.

Please fix the weekly quest or at least give your GMs the power to give credit for the weekly quests in a timely manner instead of just getting a "forwarded to the right department" response.
Crassus Arkana
50 Powertech - Daragon Trail

Battyone
01.21.2012 , 12:53 AM | #2
My raid noticed that people in group 1 get credit, everyone else SOL...keep an eye on that it's only been 2 weeks so far for us and it could be coincidence. Tomorrow is EV for us, so i'm gonna switch the ones who didn't get credit in KP to group 1 and see if that gets them their quest update.
Amistar Nelmarra -- 55 Sage, Ebon Hawk <The Azure Blades>
I stream my bad gameplay.
Come watch the Fat Man rageth on Twitch!

Iandayen
01.21.2012 , 01:13 AM | #3
Whichever group gets the killing blow gets credit.

Battyone
01.21.2012 , 01:14 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Iandayen View Post
Whichever group gets the killing blow gets credit.
And now my life has gotten much harder.

*EDIT -- My prediction of tomorrows vent convo:

"Okay boss at 1%, group 2 stop DPS." "Hurrr?" "ZOMG I DIDN'T GET CREDIT AGAIN!!!!"
Amistar Nelmarra -- 55 Sage, Ebon Hawk <The Azure Blades>
I stream my bad gameplay.
Come watch the Fat Man rageth on Twitch!