Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't abandon nor reset a bonus quest.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Can't abandon nor reset a bonus quest.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Altaere
01.17.2012 , 09:23 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Cisnam View Post
Having the same issue with the quest, "Migraine" a bonus quest for a non-repeatable in the Nar Shaddaa Bonus Series. The quest was completed and randomly popped up in my quest log when I was questing in Alderaan.
Same quest for me.
I only had one class quest after doing the Nar Shadaa Bonus Series at 33, then after logging off and back on, this bugger pops up. Now I'm here at Nar Shadaa to try to finish it but I think the mobs are behind a red portal, meaning I can't go in anymore.
=/
And here I thought I had completed it.

Smaois
01.19.2012 , 07:06 PM | #12 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings,

If you are still experiencing this issue, can you please post here with the following information:
  • Name of character(s) affected
  • Server(s) the character(s) are on
  • Name(s) of the mission(s) you cannot abandon
Thank you for your assistance.

Smaois | BioWare Customer Service – Forum Support

Decemberist
01.19.2012 , 07:47 PM | #13
Character Name: Saturnine
Server: Hedarr Soongh US PVP
Quest Name: Optional: Stay Frosty (Bonus)

Character Name: Entro
Server: Hedarr Soongh US PVP

This is a Trooper class bonus quest that does not update properly or disappear when the related quest is turned in, nor can it be reset or abandoned (both options are greyed out). The first character listed is my own, the second is a guild mate who is experiencing the same issue.

RiseUpFourFour
01.19.2012 , 11:31 PM | #14
I just started recently and I am addicted this game is ridiculously incredible, but i am now dissapointed, I just got my first LightSaber last night in the Forge temple mountain thing at the top of steps, the FORGE GUARDIAN comes up and wants to fight Its Bonus MISSION FORGE GUARDIAN, i was defeated a few times and then i moved just to the left of the stairs and quit for the night now today i come back to the game and I am locked out of the mission it moved me back to before the cave just before the final trail to the forge guardian area and ther RED PORTAL thing is blocking the cave says i cant enter at this time. i cant reset this bonus mission either and now i dont want to move on until i finish that battle..HELP!!!

RiseUpFourFour
01.19.2012 , 11:33 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by N5-L1 View Post
Greetings,

If you are still experiencing this issue, can you please post here with the following information:
  • Name of character(s) affected RISEUP
  • Server(s) the character(s) are on PVP server east coast CHO MAI
  • Name(s) of the mission(s) you cannot abandon BOnus MISSIon FORGE Guardian
Thank you for your assistance.
HELP I want to finish this mission

AlgSW
01.20.2012 , 05:59 AM | #16
I still have this issue:

Character Name: Algoran
Server: Hydian Way

Embrosil
01.20.2012 , 06:07 AM | #17
Still have the problem:

Character Name: Ianeus
Class: Vanguard
Server: Ludo Kressh

Drakiar
01.20.2012 , 08:46 AM | #18
Character: Dar'go
Server: Trask Ulgo

Quests:
Optional Stay Frosty (Bonus)
Final Stage - The Hunt For Lord Tharsis (Bonus)

Neither mission will reset or abandon even though both missions were completed successfully. I didn't get caught by a trap on Stay Frosty and I killed Lord Tharsis on Balmora. The strange thing on the second mission was it reset itself when I got Tharsis down to about 15% health, and even after I killed him nothing updated, nor were any rewards awarded.

*Edit*

The Lord Tharsis mission has finally gone from my mission journal as I have completed the next mission in the bonus series.
"You dare to attack me here? Do you even know whom you face?" "You will suffer! You will all suffer!"

"Go for the eyes Boo, GO FOR THE EYES!! RrraaaAAGHGHH!!!"

STRAT_au
01.20.2012 , 06:47 PM | #19
Hi I have 13 quests I cannot abandon.. I can't fit all my weeklys and daily missions because of them...

character name : strat
server : infinate empire
level :50, sentinel, republic

Quests that I cannot abandon are the folow

Tempting Fate, the dark Hallow. emergency measures, crisis prevention, sacrifices, field trip, tatooine bonus, sudden death, paladins, cartel crushing, access, the road to war, scorched earth.

seallone
01.20.2012 , 06:50 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by A4-I4 View Post
Greetings All,

Please be advised we are currently working on a resolution to this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience caused until this is fixed.

Thank you for Pre-Ordering Star Wars™: The Old Republic™

This was ment to be fix, patch 0.5 did not fix it