Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Community Blog: Ilum PvP issues

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Community Blog: Ilum PvP issues
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
01.20.2012 , 05:59 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello everyone! We've posted a new blog from Jeff Hickman that talks more about this week's PvP issues on Ilum. Click here to read the blog!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

strakt
01.20.2012 , 06:00 PM | #2
awesome!

Ron_Moore
01.20.2012 , 06:02 PM | #3
What a load...
<Lightsaber goes here>

Proto
01.20.2012 , 06:02 PM | #4
Funny that he posts this after the biggest star wars fan site out there bashes the hell out of Ilum and its design.

Sounds like a bunch of damage control to me.

DrDavidLopan
01.20.2012 , 06:06 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Proto View Post
Funny that he posts this after the biggest star wars fan site out there bashes the hell out of Ilum and its design.

The alternative being to remain silent?

Goshee
01.20.2012 , 06:08 PM | #6
Excellent news! This is what I was hoping for and it is definitely the best way to handle it. Not everyone deserves to be punished for the exploits of a few.

I hope you get everyone who participated in the exploit and I hope they learn a lesson.

Thanks for all your support on this Bioware, you have done a great job handling things despite what all the naysayers might think.

Nitrosnwbrdr
01.20.2012 , 06:11 PM | #7

And that is bad how? It's a game bugs happen, the base camping portion was a bug. Of course they are controlling damage...

KevyB
01.20.2012 , 06:12 PM | #8
Fantastic, destroy those exploiting maggots.

Anyone trying to rage here quite obviously has a connection with those and/or has been exploiting it himself - in that case, enjoy your rollback/ban.

Fizbanic
01.20.2012 , 06:12 PM | #9

I figured he posted to quell any rumors of BW ignoring it altogether as it seems that the fan site is suggesting. So he has a right to post to counter such accusations.

Now the site either sticks with the story, acknowledges that BW is doing something about it or admit they were just flying off the deep end with no life jacket.
ThyBountyHunter Mercenary Bounty Hunter
Conclave Atrum Empire Guild | Conclave Lumen Republic Guild

qamarnahaar
01.20.2012 , 06:15 PM | #10
This sort of thing takes time to sort out. Other than some minor glitches, I personally have had no real issues with the game, but so far I've been focused mostly on PVE. I do see there are some PvP issues, so I've been slowing down my playtime a bit to delay getting to the endgame until it gets worked out.

Despite the fact that players have had time to post thousands of complaints, it's only been a couple days, and measured in real time not QQ time, the response on this and other issues leaves me reasonably confident these issues will be worked out.