Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where do I farm Laminoid as Empire?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Where do I farm Laminoid as Empire?

ZingFreelancer
01.20.2012 , 02:28 PM | #1
Hello dear forum, am trying to build up my Laminoid stock after several 300 unsuccessful reverse engineering attempts.
Dromund Kaas Temple entrance got about 7 nodes, but they are spread out and compared and farming that place is rather inefficient compared to grade 2 salvage.

So my question to you dear community, where do I go to farm Laminoid as Empire player?

Amdarius
01.20.2012 , 03:37 PM | #2
Kill the sliced robots in DK just west of the city proper and harvest them.. lots of it.

Jerid
01.20.2012 , 04:08 PM | #3
Yeah the robots just West of the Capital City (Between the City and the Heroic 4 where you blow up the shuttles) is the best place.

Just keep killing/skinning the Strongs and Elites over there. (Plus you can usualy find people doing the "Get 5 transmiters" quest that don't have scavanging that you can follow around too)

NoahJenda
01.20.2012 , 04:35 PM | #4
Also check you Scavenge Missions for 10-16, the ones that are for Scavenged Compound that cost 200+ credits will yeild it. The Scavenged metal at that cost is for Aluminium. So you can send a pet(Droid) to do missions while you and your other pet hunt bots.