Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Farming for Pure Profit: Make up to 382k/hr work with Biochem!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Farming for Pure Profit: Make up to 382k/hr work with Biochem!

Thenoobistcolony
01.20.2012 , 05:37 AM | #1
Hey all,

This video is just the first in a long series I'll be posting on locations for quickly farming mats for biochem.

Making up to 382k/hr of work:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk-zZ2u7oW4

Cheers

tehforceroller
01.20.2012 , 07:34 AM | #2
Enjoy it for now because its going to be nerfed soon now that you posted this on the forums thanks alot...

Jpixie
01.20.2012 , 07:41 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by tehforceroller View Post
Enjoy it for now because its going to be nerfed soon now that you posted this on the forums thanks alot...
Shouldn't you thank him for bringing an imbalance issue to the attention of the devs? instead of seemingly being aggravated?

Then I'll say it, thanks for blowing the whistle on a clearly unintended occurence!

Racheakt
01.20.2012 , 07:56 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Jpixie View Post
Shouldn't you thank him for bringing an imbalance issue to the attention of the devs? instead of seemingly being aggravated?

Then I'll say it, thanks for blowing the whistle on a clearly unintended occurence!
No it is not, he found that a green craftable sells to other players well, found a grinding spot for the mats and makes the items and sells them on the GTN. Working as intended. The profanity in the video was unneeded, but I see nothing wrong with this.

POPsi
01.20.2012 , 08:10 AM | #5
Provided that you are actually able to sell those implants. It all depends on the demand, and I find it hard to sell any green quality of those. Blue ones are selling like a charm.

Thenoobistcolony
01.20.2012 , 04:00 PM | #6
all you nerd ragers need to relax. Devs wouldn't nerf this. If anything this will help them create a stable in-game economy.

mad kids will be mad.